Marc Anthony Dating Topshop Heiress, Chloe Green
A month after Marc Anthony split with model girlfriend Shannon De Lima, he is spotted cuddling and kissing with Topshop heiress Chloe Green during an outing to Disneyland in Anaheim, California, on Tuesday, February 26. Marc and his new girl were joined by his five-year-old twins with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez, Max and Emme.
The 21-year-old British socialite enjoyed strolling through the theme park holding hands with the 44-year-old Latin singer. Chloe seemed to get along well with Emme as they went to have some rides together, while Marc was with Max.
Aside from being a heiress of Topshop chain owned by her father, Sir Philip Green, Chloe is also a shoe designer and the former star of reality show "Made In Chelsea". Marc and Jennifer have been friends to Chloe's father for years. The former couple was photographed chatting with the then-19-year-old Chloe and her father during a Topshop dinner in New York in April 2009.
Marc and Chloe is thought to have met at the opening of Chloe's father's new store in Los Angeles on February 13, which was also attended by Jennifer and her 25-year-old boyfriend, Casper Smart.
After his seven-year-of-marriage with Jennifer ended in July 2011, Marc started dating a Venezuelan model, Shannon De Lima, in January 2012. In January 2013, they ended their relationship, but they were rumored to have reconciled after the 24-year-old model showed up to celebrate Marc's son's 12th birthday in early February.
As for Chloe, she was most recently romantically linked to French football player Djibril Cisse, although she insisted they were just friends.
More Marc Anthony News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off