Marc Anthony Dating Topshop Heiress, Chloe Green
A month after Marc Anthony split with model girlfriend Shannon De Lima, he is spotted cuddling and kissing with Topshop heiress Chloe Green during an outing to Disneyland in Anaheim, California, on Tuesday, February 26. Marc and his new girl were joined by his five-year-old twins with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez, Max and Emme.
The 21-year-old British socialite enjoyed strolling through the theme park holding hands with the 44-year-old Latin singer. Chloe seemed to get along well with Emme as they went to have some rides together, while Marc was with Max.
Aside from being a heiress of Topshop chain owned by her father, Sir Philip Green, Chloe is also a shoe designer and the former star of reality show "Made In Chelsea". Marc and Jennifer have been friends to Chloe's father for years. The former couple was photographed chatting with the then-19-year-old Chloe and her father during a Topshop dinner in New York in April 2009.
Marc and Chloe is thought to have met at the opening of Chloe's father's new store in Los Angeles on February 13, which was also attended by Jennifer and her 25-year-old boyfriend, Casper Smart.
After his seven-year-of-marriage with Jennifer ended in July 2011, Marc started dating a Venezuelan model, Shannon De Lima, in January 2012. In January 2013, they ended their relationship, but they were rumored to have reconciled after the 24-year-old model showed up to celebrate Marc's son's 12th birthday in early February.
As for Chloe, she was most recently romantically linked to French football player Djibril Cisse, although she insisted they were just friends.
More Marc Anthony News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media