Perez Hilton Is a New Father
Good news came from Perez Hilton. On Wednesday February 27, the celebrity blogger announced the birth of a baby boy whose name was not revealed yet. He wrote on his website, "Dear Friends, I want you to hear this directly from me, right here. I am ready to announce that earlier this month I was blessed with the birth of my first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy - with lots of hair on his tiny head!"
The surprise announcement came with a picture of him holding his son who was wrapped in white blanket and wearing a striped hat. Perez expressed his happiness, saying, "I am so humbled to welcome this little man into my life. And I am honored and ready for the challenge of guiding him through his. My family is overjoyed at this newest and most cherished addition." He also thanked fans for the well wishes.
Some celebrities who congratulated the new father via Twitter were Wendy Williams, Ricky Martin, Rosie O'Donnell, Backstreet Boys, Kevin Jonas, and Paris Hilton. Backstreet Boys wrote, "Congrats to our man! Thanks for sharing the great news about your son with all of us - let us know if you need any baby tips." In addition, Paris wrote, "Congratulations on your new son. Such exciting news. So happy for you!"
In 2009, Perez told Los Angeles Times that he wanted to have a son before the age of 35. There were no info whether the baby was adopted or was born via surrogate mother. The blogger who openly declared that he was gay was seen shopping baby products in January.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3