Mary-Louise Parker Denies Making Gay Slur and Threatening Antique Shop Owner
Mary-Louise Parker is accused of making derogatory remark and threatening an antique shop owner on January 2. The antique shop owner, Daniel Seldin, filed a report to the authorities claiming that the actress called him a "f*g" and threatening to have him killed. However, the actress denied the accusation via her representative.
The representative said that all of the accusation was not true and claimed that people who knew Parker would know that Parker would not say such word. The actress indeed went to the antique shop, and there was an argument, but she left when the dispute got nasty.
According to the representative, Parker and a friend went to an antique shop the Saugerties in New York on January 2. Seldin owed Parker's friend some money for selling one of her purses. However, when they went to the shop, the owner refused to pay the money. Parker's friend and Seldin had a heated argument, but Parker chose to leave the place.
Seldin claimed that the 48-year-old actress threatened his life, saying, "Do you want to wake up tomorrow? I'll make one phone call." In addition, she called him a "f*g." Seldin commented, "I felt totally berated and violated." Seldin said that he gave the money to Parker's friend despite the incident.
Mary-Louise Parker will be seen in a movie "R.I.P.D." alongside Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Bacon. The movie will be released in the U.S. on July 19.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'