First Video From 'The Muppets... Again!': Ricky Gervais' Awkward Moment With Pepe
As "The Muppets... Again!" is currently in production, a video from the set of the puppet film emerges. The clip, however, is not exactly an on-set footage but it gives a look at what happens between Ricky Gervais and his "co-star" in between breaks during the shooting of "The Muppets" sequel.
Gervais is seen sitting alone and busy with his cell phone. While his eyes are focusing on the phone screen, Pepino Rodrigo Serrano Gonzales a.k.a Pepe the King Prawn approaches the actor and sits next to him. There's a moment of silence between them before Pepe breaks it up as asking, "Twitter?"
Instead of giving a long and friendly respond, Gervais nods his head a little and says, "Yep," and continues tweeting. After experiencing the very awkward moment, the two finally leave their chair and go to the opposite directions.
"The Muppets... Again!" will follow the entire Muppets gang on a global tour, selling out grand theaters in some of Europe's most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London.
However, mayhem follows the Muppets overseas as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine - the World's Number One Criminal and a dead ringer for Kermit - and his dastardly sidekick Dominic, a.k.a Number Two (Gervais).
Gervais will be joined by Ty Burrell, Tina Fey and Ray Liotta among others. James Bobin will be back to the directing seat in addition to penning the script alongside Nicholas Stoller. Disney will release the family flick Stateside on March 21, 2014.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences