Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran Spending Night Together in London Hotel
Taylor Swift is rumored moving on from Harry Styles to Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor arises after the American country music artist was spotted spending most of the Tuesday night, February 19 with the redheaded British singer/songwriter in her hotel room in London.
According to E! News, Ed arrived at Taylor's hotel and headed straight to her room one day before the BRIT Awards. They "stayed in the room, just the two of them, until around 4 A.M.," a source said. He left in the car used by her earlier in the day looking "very happy" and "very pleased with himself."
Taylor worked with Ed, who's a friend of Harry's, last year for a song called "Everything Has Changed" which was later included in her "Red" album. They had already been rumored hooking up back then, but there's no evidence that could prove they're romantically involved.
Following the alleged sighting at her hotel in London, another source sort of confirmed that Taylor did date Ed around the time they were collaborating for the song. They "briefly dated last spring. He thinks she is really cute and they have a great chemistry together," so the insider claimed.
More Taylor Swift News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic