Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran Spending Night Together in London Hotel
Taylor Swift is rumored moving on from Harry Styles to Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor arises after the American country music artist was spotted spending most of the Tuesday night, February 19 with the redheaded British singer/songwriter in her hotel room in London.
According to E! News, Ed arrived at Taylor's hotel and headed straight to her room one day before the BRIT Awards. They "stayed in the room, just the two of them, until around 4 A.M.," a source said. He left in the car used by her earlier in the day looking "very happy" and "very pleased with himself."
Taylor worked with Ed, who's a friend of Harry's, last year for a song called "Everything Has Changed" which was later included in her "Red" album. They had already been rumored hooking up back then, but there's no evidence that could prove they're romantically involved.
Following the alleged sighting at her hotel in London, another source sort of confirmed that Taylor did date Ed around the time they were collaborating for the song. They "briefly dated last spring. He thinks she is really cute and they have a great chemistry together," so the insider claimed.
More Taylor Swift News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says