Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran Spending Night Together in London Hotel
Taylor Swift is rumored moving on from Harry Styles to Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor arises after the American country music artist was spotted spending most of the Tuesday night, February 19 with the redheaded British singer/songwriter in her hotel room in London.
According to E! News, Ed arrived at Taylor's hotel and headed straight to her room one day before the BRIT Awards. They "stayed in the room, just the two of them, until around 4 A.M.," a source said. He left in the car used by her earlier in the day looking "very happy" and "very pleased with himself."
Taylor worked with Ed, who's a friend of Harry's, last year for a song called "Everything Has Changed" which was later included in her "Red" album. They had already been rumored hooking up back then, but there's no evidence that could prove they're romantically involved.
Following the alleged sighting at her hotel in London, another source sort of confirmed that Taylor did date Ed around the time they were collaborating for the song. They "briefly dated last spring. He thinks she is really cute and they have a great chemistry together," so the insider claimed.
More Taylor Swift News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident