Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran Spending Night Together in London Hotel
Taylor Swift is rumored moving on from Harry Styles to Ed Sheeran. The romance rumor arises after the American country music artist was spotted spending most of the Tuesday night, February 19 with the redheaded British singer/songwriter in her hotel room in London.
According to E! News, Ed arrived at Taylor's hotel and headed straight to her room one day before the BRIT Awards. They "stayed in the room, just the two of them, until around 4 A.M.," a source said. He left in the car used by her earlier in the day looking "very happy" and "very pleased with himself."
Taylor worked with Ed, who's a friend of Harry's, last year for a song called "Everything Has Changed" which was later included in her "Red" album. They had already been rumored hooking up back then, but there's no evidence that could prove they're romantically involved.
Following the alleged sighting at her hotel in London, another source sort of confirmed that Taylor did date Ed around the time they were collaborating for the song. They "briefly dated last spring. He thinks she is really cute and they have a great chemistry together," so the insider claimed.
More Taylor Swift News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences