Bradley Cooper Signs on to 'Kokowaah' Remake and Will Possibly Direct It
A number of projects are already waiting for Bradley Cooper post-"Silver Linings Playbook", but that doesn't stop him from adding another one. The recent Oscar nominee for Best Actor has signed on to star in "Kokowaah", an English language remake of a German film.
Deadline reports that Cooper is setting up the project at Warner Bros. Pictures with Sheroum Kim. Apart from being the actor's starring vehicle, the project could end up becoming his feature directing debut. Early draft of the script was provided by Chris Shafer and Paul Vicknair, but it will be re-written by Black List scribes Scott Rothman and Rajiv Joseph.
"Kokowaah" revolves around the relationship between a bachelor named Henry and a devoted family man named Trevor. The two are forced to re-evaluate their lives following a discovery about the paternity of Travor's daughter Maddy. The original German version of the movie was released in 2011 and became the highest-grossing film of the year in the country.
After claiming success with "Silver Linings", Cooper will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines" and "Serena" this year. He will return to "The Hangover Part III" for his next project. He has also been attached to "American Sniper", "Dark Invasion" and an untitled David O. Russell project about Abscam.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'