Bradley Cooper Signs on to 'Kokowaah' Remake and Will Possibly Direct It
A number of projects are already waiting for Bradley Cooper post-"Silver Linings Playbook", but that doesn't stop him from adding another one. The recent Oscar nominee for Best Actor has signed on to star in "Kokowaah", an English language remake of a German film.
Deadline reports that Cooper is setting up the project at Warner Bros. Pictures with Sheroum Kim. Apart from being the actor's starring vehicle, the project could end up becoming his feature directing debut. Early draft of the script was provided by Chris Shafer and Paul Vicknair, but it will be re-written by Black List scribes Scott Rothman and Rajiv Joseph.
"Kokowaah" revolves around the relationship between a bachelor named Henry and a devoted family man named Trevor. The two are forced to re-evaluate their lives following a discovery about the paternity of Travor's daughter Maddy. The original German version of the movie was released in 2011 and became the highest-grossing film of the year in the country.
After claiming success with "Silver Linings", Cooper will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines" and "Serena" this year. He will return to "The Hangover Part III" for his next project. He has also been attached to "American Sniper", "Dark Invasion" and an untitled David O. Russell project about Abscam.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage