Ricky Schroder Denies Hitting Airport Worker, Apologizes Anyway
Ricky Schroder a.k.a. Rick Schroder has responded to an allegation that he hit a female airport worker at LAX on Monday, February 25. Met at Union Station in D.C. on Wednesday, the former child actor said he never assaulted anyone earlier this week and called the whole thing a "complete misunderstanding."
Sharing his side of story in the incident, he recalled, "My phone dropped and I went to grab it ... and that's what happened." He, however, apologized to the accuser, "I apologize to you, Miss, if I hurt your feelings and I didn't mean to. Sweetheart, god bless you ... and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
Previously, the airport worker claimed she was checking boarding passes when Ricky attempted to go through security with three bags on Monday morning. After told that he was only allowed to carry two bags, he allegedly insisted on three and slapped the woman's hand when she tried to reach his boarding pass.
Police were called to the scene and they interviewed both parties, but no arrest was made. Rickly's lawyer Marty Singer told TMZ the woman was rude and confrontational. Marty went on saying that the woman hit Ricky's hand and his phone went flying. When he grabbed his phone, the woman screamed, "Assault!"
According to Marty, there were witnesses who supported Ricky's story, and his client didn't do what the accuser said. Otherwise, Ricky would have been arrested.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'