Fan Apologizes for Hitting Harry Styles in the Crotch During One Direction Concert
A fan has come forward admitting she was the one who hit Harry Styles with a sneaker during a One Direction concert in Glasgow, Scotland recently. Jade Anderson, a local East Kilbride schoolgirl, apologizes for the incident insisting it was accidental and she didn't mean to hurt him.
"I just wanted him to touch something belonging to me," the teenager said as quoted by the Daily Record. "I didn't mean to him him where I hit him, I'm really embarrassed." She was escorted out of the venue after the mishap but allowed to come back in thanks to Styles and Niall Horan.
Not only did the former boyfriend of Taylor Swift allow the teen to stay for the rest of the show but he also returned her shoes back. "I got both of them back," so she said. She's revealed as the culprit after her mother called Radio Clyde to turn her in live on the George Bowie show.
Anderson brought Styles down after he bent down to pick up the first sneaker she threw to the stage. The crowd went wild and his friends were suitably shocked after the mishap that happened during banter in between songs at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
As Styles lied on the floor clutching his private parts, concerned Liam Payne and Zayn Malik were seen coming to his side. A few seconds later, he was back on his feet looking a bit flustered. He did some stretches and then talked to someone offstage before resuming the show.
More Harry Styles News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?