Nicki Minaj Goes Racy in Sneak Peek of French Montana's New Video
A week after the first preview, Moroccan-born rapper French Montana releases another teaser of his "Freaks" music video, this time mostly starring his collaborator Nicki Minaj. The "American Idol" judge puts on her hip-hop/dance siren hat once again for Montana's new music video, showing off pasties in the behind-the-scenes clip.
Minaj goes sexy on the set of the "Freaks" video shoot, wearing only a zipped-open gold jacket over her bare bosom, covered only by two carefully-placed gold star-shaped pasties. The rap queen shows off her curvaceous body as she raps her verse in the Eif Rivera-directed clip, romancing the camera as she goes down a hallway lined up with men.
Minaj literally 'teases' in the teaser as she discusses with Montana how she'll execute her part in his music video while still very much exposed. It's evident how confident the voluptuous singer is about her figure especially with her derriere as she is seen flaunting it when she leans on a wall during the filming.
"Freaks" is a cut off Montana's debut album "Excuse My French", set to be released on May 21. The 28-year-old Cocaine City Records boss will go on an identically-titled world tour to support the new album. As he works on his much-awaited LP, the Coke Boyz founder has released two new tracks from his "Mac & Cheese 3"mixtape, "Tic Toc" and "Sanctuary".
More Nicki Minaj News
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures