Nicki Minaj Goes Racy in Sneak Peek of French Montana's New Video
A week after the first preview, Moroccan-born rapper French Montana releases another teaser of his "Freaks" music video, this time mostly starring his collaborator Nicki Minaj. The "American Idol" judge puts on her hip-hop/dance siren hat once again for Montana's new music video, showing off pasties in the behind-the-scenes clip.
Minaj goes sexy on the set of the "Freaks" video shoot, wearing only a zipped-open gold jacket over her bare bosom, covered only by two carefully-placed gold star-shaped pasties. The rap queen shows off her curvaceous body as she raps her verse in the Eif Rivera-directed clip, romancing the camera as she goes down a hallway lined up with men.
Minaj literally 'teases' in the teaser as she discusses with Montana how she'll execute her part in his music video while still very much exposed. It's evident how confident the voluptuous singer is about her figure especially with her derriere as she is seen flaunting it when she leans on a wall during the filming.
"Freaks" is a cut off Montana's debut album "Excuse My French", set to be released on May 21. The 28-year-old Cocaine City Records boss will go on an identically-titled world tour to support the new album. As he works on his much-awaited LP, the Coke Boyz founder has released two new tracks from his "Mac & Cheese 3"mixtape, "Tic Toc" and "Sanctuary".
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked