Nicholas Hoult Looks Sleek, Eleanor Tomlinson Glams Up for 'Jack the Giant Slayer' Premiere
Before it opens Stateside this coming Friday, March 1, "Jack the Giant Slayer" was premiered in Hollywood on Tuesday. Held at the TCL Chinese Theatre, the special screening event was attended by lead actor Nicholas Hoult and his gorgeous co-star Eleanor Tomlinson.
Hoult stole attention as he stepped on the green carpet that rolled outside the venue. He oozed masculinity with a dapper look in a Tom Ford suit. While on the green carpet, he took time to have a chat with E! News and weigh in on his ex-girlfriend's Jennifer Lawrence's win at the 2013 Oscars.
"I'm very, very happy for her. I'm thrilled," so the 23-year-old heartthrob gushed. Though he had split with Lawrence, Hoult said he couldn't wait to reunite with her in their new film "X-Men: Days of Future Past". He said, "It'll be great to be back with everyone."
"I know it's a particularly exciting thing for me on that one is having Hugh Jackman and those guys back because those are the guys I grew up watching in X-Men films," he added. As for his on-screen romance, he teased, "We'll wait and see how that relationship develops. They're going to split between different times a little bit, with the older cast coming back, so we'll have to wait and see."
Back to the "Giant Slayer" premiere event, Hoult was joined by Eleanor Tomlinson who glammed up in a golden gown. She bared her cleavage with the plunging dress which she teamed with minimalist accessories. To finish off her look, she clutched a matching miniaudiere and arranged her red hair into a stylish chignon. Also spotted on the green carpet were male co-stars Stanley Tucci and Bill Nighy. Both looked sleek in each of their tailored suit.
"Jack the Giant Slayer" tells the story of an ancient war that is reignited when a young farmhand unwittingly opens a gateway between our world and a fearsome race of giants. Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man, Jack, into the battle of his life to stop them.
The film marks director Bryan Singer's latest fantasy work before he jumps back to direct the "X-Men: First Class" sequel.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch