Nick Lachey to Release a Lullaby Album
First-time father Nick Lachey grows out of his boy band heartthrob title and gets into his new role as dad to Camden, his son with TV personality wife Vanessa Minnillo, as he comes out with a lullaby album. The 98 Degrees member is set to release his new solo album entitled "A Father's Lullaby" in April.
"So excited for you all to hear my new album 'A Father's Lullaby.' Camden is the best muse a father could ask for!" Lachey tweeted the news to his followers. Five-month-old Camden appears with his 39-year-old dad Nick on the cover of the new album, which features 12 songs including such classics as "You Are My Sunshine" and "Brahms Lullaby".
Lachey co-wrote four original tracks, inspired by his own baby. "When I first learned that I was going to be a father, I was inspired to create a special tribute to my son," Lachey recalls. "Creating this album allowed me to further connect with Camden while also sharing the experience with families who are on a similar journey of welcoming a new life into their world."
A highlight of the new project is the carrier single "Father's Lullaby", Nick's loving tribute to both his father John and to his little boy Camden, that speaks about the passing of love from generation to generation.
Prior to "A Father's Lullaby", Lachey had released two solo albums, his debut "SoulO" which came out in 2003 and his sophomore studio set "What's Left of Me" back in 2006, both recorded while his boy band was on hiatus.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!