Nick Lachey to Release a Lullaby Album
First-time father Nick Lachey grows out of his boy band heartthrob title and gets into his new role as dad to Camden, his son with TV personality wife Vanessa Minnillo, as he comes out with a lullaby album. The 98 Degrees member is set to release his new solo album entitled "A Father's Lullaby" in April.
"So excited for you all to hear my new album 'A Father's Lullaby.' Camden is the best muse a father could ask for!" Lachey tweeted the news to his followers. Five-month-old Camden appears with his 39-year-old dad Nick on the cover of the new album, which features 12 songs including such classics as "You Are My Sunshine" and "Brahms Lullaby".
Lachey co-wrote four original tracks, inspired by his own baby. "When I first learned that I was going to be a father, I was inspired to create a special tribute to my son," Lachey recalls. "Creating this album allowed me to further connect with Camden while also sharing the experience with families who are on a similar journey of welcoming a new life into their world."
A highlight of the new project is the carrier single "Father's Lullaby", Nick's loving tribute to both his father John and to his little boy Camden, that speaks about the passing of love from generation to generation.
Prior to "A Father's Lullaby", Lachey had released two solo albums, his debut "SoulO" which came out in 2003 and his sophomore studio set "What's Left of Me" back in 2006, both recorded while his boy band was on hiatus.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?