Jennifer Lawrence's 'Silver Linings Playbook' Wardrobe Up for Auction
Hot on heels of Jennifer Lawrence's big win at the 85th annual Academy Awards through her "Silver Linings Playbook" role, a collection of wardrobes worn by her on the movie is up for auction. Memorabilia dealer Nate D. Sanders hopes her Oscar victory gives an extra boost to the sale.
"She's now on the record for having an Academy Award, which definitely gives it (the items) status now," says Laura Yntema, spokeswoman for auction house Nate D. Sanders, in a statement. The items are auctioned with starting bids at $100 and are expected to fetch between $500 and $1,500.
Among the items are custom-tailored skin-tight white pants Lawrence donned during the film's ballroom dance scene with Bradley Cooper. A black double-breasted Moda International wool coat in size six, and a teal sports bra by Gap Body with an extra-small blue Threads 4 Thought long-sleeved shirt are put under the hammer as well.
In addition, nine clothing items either worn by or taken from the wardrobe of Cooper and two items from the wardrobe of supporting actor Chris Tucker are available for purchase in the online action that will end on Thursday, February 28.
Lawrence won Best Actress at the Oscars. Fellow actor Nicholas Hoult whom she dated after meeting on the set of "X Men: First Class" is "very, very happy for her." "I'm thrilled!" so he said on the red carpet of his new movie "Jack the Giant Slayer".
The on-screen couple is going to reunite for the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past." "We'll wait and see how that relationship develops," he told E! News when asked about their on-screen romance. "They're going to split between different times a little bit, with the older cast coming back, so we'll have to wait and see."
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding