Justin Bieber Releases 'Right Here' Lyric Video
Justin Bieber debuts a lyric vide for "Right Here" featuring Drake from his 2012 "Believe" album. The three-and-a-half-minute clip uses claymation to show the lyrics of the new track that starts to pop out on a set filled with audio speakers, before eventually breaking out into a megalopolis of the same.
"U all ready? #RightHere with @drake in less than #12HOURS. U know what to do," the 18-year-old pop superstar tweeted to his followers hours before releasing the clip. "#beliebers = best fans on earth. Watch. #RightHere tomorrow."
Drake, a fellow Canadian and Bieber's longtime pal, lends his vocal in the Hit-Boy-produced mid-tempo R'n'B tune he wrote especially for Bieber. They are expected to appear in the single's full official music video, although there's no word yet when that will be coming out.
Fans can expect to see some new moves from the "Boyfriend" singer when he drops the music video starring him and the "Started from the Bottom" rapper since their new collaboration embodies a pop-dance jam.
Bieber recently sparked dating reports with Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke after he was spotted taking her to a Brit Awards after-party on Wednesday night, February 20. He was also involved in a war of words with The Black Keys' drummer Patrick Carney over the Grammy's snub on the Canadian artist.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes