Justin Bieber Releases 'Right Here' Lyric Video
Justin Bieber debuts a lyric vide for "Right Here" featuring Drake from his 2012 "Believe" album. The three-and-a-half-minute clip uses claymation to show the lyrics of the new track that starts to pop out on a set filled with audio speakers, before eventually breaking out into a megalopolis of the same.
"U all ready? #RightHere with @drake in less than #12HOURS. U know what to do," the 18-year-old pop superstar tweeted to his followers hours before releasing the clip. "#beliebers = best fans on earth. Watch. #RightHere tomorrow."
Drake, a fellow Canadian and Bieber's longtime pal, lends his vocal in the Hit-Boy-produced mid-tempo R'n'B tune he wrote especially for Bieber. They are expected to appear in the single's full official music video, although there's no word yet when that will be coming out.
Fans can expect to see some new moves from the "Boyfriend" singer when he drops the music video starring him and the "Started from the Bottom" rapper since their new collaboration embodies a pop-dance jam.
Bieber recently sparked dating reports with Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke after he was spotted taking her to a Brit Awards after-party on Wednesday night, February 20. He was also involved in a war of words with The Black Keys' drummer Patrick Carney over the Grammy's snub on the Canadian artist.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered