Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Home Intruder
Rihanna fears for her safety after learning that a man tried to break into her house. The singer has since filed a paperwork asking a restraining order placed against the intruder indentified as Steveland Barrow, a request which was granted by judge.
Barrow, who's described as an obsessed fan, is now temporarily banned from contacting the "Umbrella" hitmaker and coming within 100 yards of her. TMZ reports the man has been released from police custody and his whereabouts are currently unknown.
The intruder was arrested earlier this month near RiRi's house in Pacific Palisades, California. He entered her neighbor's home, thinking it was her residence. She was miles away from her home when the incident happened, celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with her boyfriend Chris Brown and a group of friends.
More Rihanna News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes