Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Home Intruder
Rihanna fears for her safety after learning that a man tried to break into her house. The singer has since filed a paperwork asking a restraining order placed against the intruder indentified as Steveland Barrow, a request which was granted by judge.
Barrow, who's described as an obsessed fan, is now temporarily banned from contacting the "Umbrella" hitmaker and coming within 100 yards of her. TMZ reports the man has been released from police custody and his whereabouts are currently unknown.
The intruder was arrested earlier this month near RiRi's house in Pacific Palisades, California. He entered her neighbor's home, thinking it was her residence. She was miles away from her home when the incident happened, celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with her boyfriend Chris Brown and a group of friends.
More Rihanna News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4