Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Home Intruder
Rihanna fears for her safety after learning that a man tried to break into her house. The singer has since filed a paperwork asking a restraining order placed against the intruder indentified as Steveland Barrow, a request which was granted by judge.
Barrow, who's described as an obsessed fan, is now temporarily banned from contacting the "Umbrella" hitmaker and coming within 100 yards of her. TMZ reports the man has been released from police custody and his whereabouts are currently unknown.
The intruder was arrested earlier this month near RiRi's house in Pacific Palisades, California. He entered her neighbor's home, thinking it was her residence. She was miles away from her home when the incident happened, celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with her boyfriend Chris Brown and a group of friends.
More Rihanna News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party