Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Home Intruder
Rihanna fears for her safety after learning that a man tried to break into her house. The singer has since filed a paperwork asking a restraining order placed against the intruder indentified as Steveland Barrow, a request which was granted by judge.
Barrow, who's described as an obsessed fan, is now temporarily banned from contacting the "Umbrella" hitmaker and coming within 100 yards of her. TMZ reports the man has been released from police custody and his whereabouts are currently unknown.
The intruder was arrested earlier this month near RiRi's house in Pacific Palisades, California. He entered her neighbor's home, thinking it was her residence. She was miles away from her home when the incident happened, celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with her boyfriend Chris Brown and a group of friends.
More Rihanna News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series