Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Home Intruder
Rihanna fears for her safety after learning that a man tried to break into her house. The singer has since filed a paperwork asking a restraining order placed against the intruder indentified as Steveland Barrow, a request which was granted by judge.
Barrow, who's described as an obsessed fan, is now temporarily banned from contacting the "Umbrella" hitmaker and coming within 100 yards of her. TMZ reports the man has been released from police custody and his whereabouts are currently unknown.
The intruder was arrested earlier this month near RiRi's house in Pacific Palisades, California. He entered her neighbor's home, thinking it was her residence. She was miles away from her home when the incident happened, celebrating her 25th birthday in Hawaii with her boyfriend Chris Brown and a group of friends.
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special