Tom Cruise Races on Motorbike in 'All You Need Is Kill' Set Video
A new set video of "All You Need Is Kill" has been dropped online, revealing Tom Cruise as he shoots some action-packed scenes on the streets of London. Courtesy of Splash News Online, the video sees Cruise in costume while riding a motorcycle in high speed.
Cruise storms the London streets with the motorbike and at one point, he is seen running across the street and almost getting hit by a car. There are also a number of extras clad in military uniforms spotted during the filming.
"All You Need Is Kill" is based on a Japanese novel by Hiroshi Sakurazaka. It centers on a new recruit in a war against aliens who finds himself caught in a time loop in which he wakes up in the past after having been killed on the battlefield. As the soldier's death and resurrection repeat, his skills as a soldier grows as he attempts to change his fate.
Slated for a March 14, 2014 release in the U.S., the sci-fi movie is said to be in the vein of "Groundhog Day". Doug Liman serves behind the lens with Joby Harold penning the script. The project was previously known as "We Mortals Are", which reportedly eyed Brad Pitt as the lead.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video