Tom Cruise Races on Motorbike in 'All You Need Is Kill' Set Video
A new set video of "All You Need Is Kill" has been dropped online, revealing Tom Cruise as he shoots some action-packed scenes on the streets of London. Courtesy of Splash News Online, the video sees Cruise in costume while riding a motorcycle in high speed.
Cruise storms the London streets with the motorbike and at one point, he is seen running across the street and almost getting hit by a car. There are also a number of extras clad in military uniforms spotted during the filming.
"All You Need Is Kill" is based on a Japanese novel by Hiroshi Sakurazaka. It centers on a new recruit in a war against aliens who finds himself caught in a time loop in which he wakes up in the past after having been killed on the battlefield. As the soldier's death and resurrection repeat, his skills as a soldier grows as he attempts to change his fate.
Slated for a March 14, 2014 release in the U.S., the sci-fi movie is said to be in the vein of "Groundhog Day". Doug Liman serves behind the lens with Joby Harold penning the script. The project was previously known as "We Mortals Are", which reportedly eyed Brad Pitt as the lead.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl