Miss Delaware Teen USA Resigns Amid Sex Tape Scandal
Miss Delaware Teen USA Melissa King has given up her crown after being hit with sex tape scandal. On Tuesday, February 26, pageant spokeswoman Dara Busch wrote in an e-mail, "I would like to confirm to you that the Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant has received a resignation letter from Miss King's attorney."
King's resignation came after a porn website posted a sex video which features a woman who sounds and looks like her. In a sneak peek of the video shot in June 2012, the woman says she turned 18 in March, which is King's birth month. She also mentions her favorite sex position.
When contacted for comment about the porn video, King denied it was her in the video. "Absolutely not. It is not," she said. "There are comments saying this, however, it's not comments that are true."
King was elected as Miss Delaware Teen USA in November, months after the sex tape was shot. The pageant has contacted the first runner-up Hailey Lawler about replacing King.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'