Miss Delaware Teen USA Resigns Amid Sex Tape Scandal
Miss Delaware Teen USA Melissa King has given up her crown after being hit with sex tape scandal. On Tuesday, February 26, pageant spokeswoman Dara Busch wrote in an e-mail, "I would like to confirm to you that the Miss Delaware Teen USA pageant has received a resignation letter from Miss King's attorney."
King's resignation came after a porn website posted a sex video which features a woman who sounds and looks like her. In a sneak peek of the video shot in June 2012, the woman says she turned 18 in March, which is King's birth month. She also mentions her favorite sex position.
When contacted for comment about the porn video, King denied it was her in the video. "Absolutely not. It is not," she said. "There are comments saying this, however, it's not comments that are true."
King was elected as Miss Delaware Teen USA in November, months after the sex tape was shot. The pageant has contacted the first runner-up Hailey Lawler about replacing King.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance