Nicole Kidman Dances Seductively With Matthew Goode in New 'Stoker' Clip
Nicole Kidman as the unstable mother, Evelyn, and Matthew Goode as the mysterious uncle, Charlie, are involved in a seductive slow dance in the new clip of "Stoker". Mia Wasikowska who plays Nicole's daughter, India, is quietly watching her mother and uncle from behind the door.
"Stoker" tells the story of India Stoker who lives with her mother, Evelyn. India has to welcome her uncle Charlie to her and her mother's mansion after her father died in a car accident. India never knew uncle Charlie existed, and she comes to suspect this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives but soon she and her mother find themselves drawn into him.
The film was directed by Park Chan-wook and the screenplay was written by Wentworth Miller (aka Ted Foulke). Wentworth who is best known for his role on "Prison Break" used the pseudonym because he "just wanted the scripts to sink or swim on their own."
Despite being influenced by Bram Stoker's "Dracula", Wentworth clarified that Stoker was "not about vampires. It was never meant to be about vampires but it is a horror story." Wentworth said that the film was also influenced by Alfred Hitchcock's "Shadow of a Doubt".
In January 2011, Mia was in negotiations to play India, while Nicole followed in February. In June, Matthew was in talks to play the uncle Charlie after Colin Firth who was attached earlier dropped out.
"Stoker" was premiered at 2013 Sundance Film Festival and is going to be released in the U.S. theaters on March 1.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March