Prince Michael Jackson Scores First Acting Role on '90210'
Prince Michael Jackson, who is commonly known as Prince Jackson, will make his acting debut on The CW's "90210". The eldest son of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is set to appear in the upcoming season finale of the teen drama series.
The 16-year-old will play Cooper, "a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization - at a very young age - how precious life is," The Hollywood Reporter says. He is scheduled to film his part this week.
Prince scores the "90210" gig just a week after it was announced that he would join Entertainment Tonight as an on-air correspondent. His first job for the network was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs