Prince Michael Jackson Scores First Acting Role on '90210'
Prince Michael Jackson, who is commonly known as Prince Jackson, will make his acting debut on The CW's "90210". The eldest son of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is set to appear in the upcoming season finale of the teen drama series.
The 16-year-old will play Cooper, "a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization - at a very young age - how precious life is," The Hollywood Reporter says. He is scheduled to film his part this week.
Prince scores the "90210" gig just a week after it was announced that he would join Entertainment Tonight as an on-air correspondent. His first job for the network was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes