Prince Michael Jackson Scores First Acting Role on '90210'
Prince Michael Jackson, who is commonly known as Prince Jackson, will make his acting debut on The CW's "90210". The eldest son of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is set to appear in the upcoming season finale of the teen drama series.
The 16-year-old will play Cooper, "a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization - at a very young age - how precious life is," The Hollywood Reporter says. He is scheduled to film his part this week.
Prince scores the "90210" gig just a week after it was announced that he would join Entertainment Tonight as an on-air correspondent. His first job for the network was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival