Prince Michael Jackson Scores First Acting Role on '90210'
Prince Michael Jackson, who is commonly known as Prince Jackson, will make his acting debut on The CW's "90210". The eldest son of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is set to appear in the upcoming season finale of the teen drama series.
The 16-year-old will play Cooper, "a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization - at a very young age - how precious life is," The Hollywood Reporter says. He is scheduled to film his part this week.
Prince scores the "90210" gig just a week after it was announced that he would join Entertainment Tonight as an on-air correspondent. His first job for the network was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism