Prince Michael Jackson Scores First Acting Role on '90210'
Prince Michael Jackson, who is commonly known as Prince Jackson, will make his acting debut on The CW's "90210". The eldest son of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is set to appear in the upcoming season finale of the teen drama series.
The 16-year-old will play Cooper, "a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization - at a very young age - how precious life is," The Hollywood Reporter says. He is scheduled to film his part this week.
Prince scores the "90210" gig just a week after it was announced that he would join Entertainment Tonight as an on-air correspondent. His first job for the network was interviewing "Oz: the Great and Powerful" cast, James Franco and Zac Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child