'True Blood' Star Ryan Kwanten Denied Entrance to Oscars Party
Ryan Kwanten embarrassingly was denied an entrance at post-Oscars party held by George Clooney at Craig's, Hollywood, on Sunday night, February 24. Kwanten claimed he was invited by Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler. However, his name was not included on the list of people invited.
A man who might be Kwanten's manager took out his phone and made a call to someone in higher position. The person on the phone talked to the staff at the front door, but the staff still did not budge. The two left the place after Kwanten's manager asked the staff which company he worked for.
Many celebrities were seen attending George Clooney's post-Oscars bash. Clooney arrived hand-in-hand with his girlfriend. His close friend, Cindy Crawford, arrived with her husband, Rande Gerber. Bryan Cranston who played on TV series "Breaking Bad" was also spotted. In addition, "Argo" star Grant Heslov went with his wife and was seen holding his Oscar trophy.
Previously, Kwanten went to Sir Elton John's viewing party where he met the singer, partner David Furnish and their adorable son, Zachary. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Chris Brown, Heidi Klum, and Britney Spears also attended the party.
Ryan Kwanten is an Australian actor who began acting on Australian TV shows such as "A Country Practice.. Hey Dad!" and "Spellbinder". After moving to the United States, Kwanten continued playing on TV series and movies. He gained a leading role in a horror movie, "Dead Silence". He is currently playing on TV series "True Blood".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen