Lindsay Lohan Hit With Third Tax Lien
Lindsay Lohan is again hit with tax lien. The state of California slapped the 26-year-old actress with $56,717 tax bill which stemmed from her unpaid 2011 income taxes. A representative in the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office said that the new lien was filed Thursday, February 21.
This was not the first time Lindsay didn't pay her tax bills. She failed to pay her tax in 2009 and in 2010 as well. She was recently able to clear her 2009 tax debt thanks to her "Scary Movie 5" co-star Charlie Sheen who kindly handed her a $100,000 check. However, Lindsay still owed the country $140,203.30 from her 2010 tax bills.
Lindsay reportedly earned an estimated $20 million over the last 15 years, including $1 million to pose for Playboy in 2011, but she is essentially broke. In addition to her stacked up tax lien, she is still owing her recently departed lawyer, Shawn Holley. She owes her $150,000 for her work that kept the actress out of jail on multiple occasions.
In another news, Lindsay's new attorney, Mark Heller, is working on keeping Lindsay out of jail after she had a car crash in Santa Monica in June 2012. Mark filed a document after Lindsay was not Mirandized. The cops didn't let Lindsay have a lawyer when she was interviewed after the accident.
He said in his document that the cops told Lindsay she was not free to leave and if she refused to answer their questions "it would be worse for her." Lindsay was also suspected of DUI, but she managed to pass the One-Leg Stand test at the hospital.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?