Lindsay Lohan Hit With Third Tax Lien
Lindsay Lohan is again hit with tax lien. The state of California slapped the 26-year-old actress with $56,717 tax bill which stemmed from her unpaid 2011 income taxes. A representative in the Los Angeles County Recorder's Office said that the new lien was filed Thursday, February 21.
This was not the first time Lindsay didn't pay her tax bills. She failed to pay her tax in 2009 and in 2010 as well. She was recently able to clear her 2009 tax debt thanks to her "Scary Movie 5" co-star Charlie Sheen who kindly handed her a $100,000 check. However, Lindsay still owed the country $140,203.30 from her 2010 tax bills.
Lindsay reportedly earned an estimated $20 million over the last 15 years, including $1 million to pose for Playboy in 2011, but she is essentially broke. In addition to her stacked up tax lien, she is still owing her recently departed lawyer, Shawn Holley. She owes her $150,000 for her work that kept the actress out of jail on multiple occasions.
In another news, Lindsay's new attorney, Mark Heller, is working on keeping Lindsay out of jail after she had a car crash in Santa Monica in June 2012. Mark filed a document after Lindsay was not Mirandized. The cops didn't let Lindsay have a lawyer when she was interviewed after the accident.
He said in his document that the cops told Lindsay she was not free to leave and if she refused to answer their questions "it would be worse for her." Lindsay was also suspected of DUI, but she managed to pass the One-Leg Stand test at the hospital.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle