Kristin Chenoweth Duct-Taped by Her Daughter in First 'Family Weekend' Trailer
Hot on heels of her Oscars performance with Seth MacFarlane, Kristin Chenoweth appears in a first trailer for her new dramedy "Family Weekend". In it, Kristin is featured having a chaotic family with her daughter struggling to put them together. Funny thing happens when the daughter seals Kristin's lips with a duct tape only to get her attention.
"Family Weekend" revolves around 16-year-old Emily Smith-Dungy (Olesya Rulin), who is an incredibly motivated overachiever but grown up increasingly frustrated with her parents' lack of support and guidance. Her mom, Samantha (Kristin), is a career-focused, no-nonsense, high-powered business executive.
Her dad, Duncan (Matthew Modine), is a happy go-lucky artist who can't be bothered to earn a paycheck. When they miss their daughter's big jump-roping competition, Emily hits her breaking point and takes it upon herself to restore order in the home. With the help of her siblings, they unite and take their parents hostage in hopes to become a "family" again.
The dramedy has Benjamin Epps serving as the director and Matt K. Turner penning the script. To be released in the U.S. on March 29, the movie is also supported by Joey King, Eddie Hassel, Shirley Jones, Chloe Bridges, Robbie Tucker and Peter Gail.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child