Jennifer Lawrence Gives Middle Finger at Oscars Backstage
Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the 2013 Academy Awards on Sunday, February 24. The 22-year-old Best Actress winner went backstage to have her photos taken. Surprisingly, she turned to the cameras at her right side, made an unpleasant facial expression, and showed her middle finger, while her left hand clutched her trophy.
The actress changed expression instantly and was ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event. "I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said. In addition, Lawrence answered some questions from the media. In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, reporter asked what she was thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can't say that starts with 'F'."
Meanwhile, Lawrence was spotted going out of a hair salon on Monday afternoon, February 25, with dark brunette hair. She dashed out to her car after getting her hair color changed. Her small bag apparently was full of gifts from the salon.
Jennifer Lawrence received Best Actress award at the 2013 Academy Awards for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook". The 22-year-old played a young widow who just lost her job and later built a relationship with an ex-teacher who had just been released from mental facility. The movie was directed by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit