Jennifer Lawrence Gives Middle Finger at Oscars Backstage
Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the 2013 Academy Awards on Sunday, February 24. The 22-year-old Best Actress winner went backstage to have her photos taken. Surprisingly, she turned to the cameras at her right side, made an unpleasant facial expression, and showed her middle finger, while her left hand clutched her trophy.
The actress changed expression instantly and was ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event. "I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said. In addition, Lawrence answered some questions from the media. In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, reporter asked what she was thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can't say that starts with 'F'."
Meanwhile, Lawrence was spotted going out of a hair salon on Monday afternoon, February 25, with dark brunette hair. She dashed out to her car after getting her hair color changed. Her small bag apparently was full of gifts from the salon.
Jennifer Lawrence received Best Actress award at the 2013 Academy Awards for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook". The 22-year-old played a young widow who just lost her job and later built a relationship with an ex-teacher who had just been released from mental facility. The movie was directed by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed