Lindsay Lohan to Flirt With Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen once again offers help to Lindsay Lohan, giving her a job on his show "Anger Management". The Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" has booked a guest starring role on the sitcom to play herself in an April episode.
She will become a therapy patient of Sheen's character, Charlie, and have a romantic relationship with him. This will mark the two actors' on-screen reunion after they star together in "Scary Movie 5", which will hit U.S. theaters on April 12.
Sheen previously helped the financially strapped actress by giving her a $100k check. She later sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Lohan was last seen on TV playing Liz Taylor in Lifetime's movie "Liz & Dick". She recently wrapped the filming of "The Canyons" in which she co-stars porn actor James Deen.
"Anger Management" airs every Thursday at 9:30 P.M. on FX. It is currently in its second season after receiving a 90-episode back order from the network.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton