Lindsay Lohan to Flirt With Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen once again offers help to Lindsay Lohan, giving her a job on his show "Anger Management". The Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" has booked a guest starring role on the sitcom to play herself in an April episode.
She will become a therapy patient of Sheen's character, Charlie, and have a romantic relationship with him. This will mark the two actors' on-screen reunion after they star together in "Scary Movie 5", which will hit U.S. theaters on April 12.
Sheen previously helped the financially strapped actress by giving her a $100k check. She later sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Lohan was last seen on TV playing Liz Taylor in Lifetime's movie "Liz & Dick". She recently wrapped the filming of "The Canyons" in which she co-stars porn actor James Deen.
"Anger Management" airs every Thursday at 9:30 P.M. on FX. It is currently in its second season after receiving a 90-episode back order from the network.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show