Lindsay Lohan to Flirt With Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen once again offers help to Lindsay Lohan, giving her a job on his show "Anger Management". The Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" has booked a guest starring role on the sitcom to play herself in an April episode.
She will become a therapy patient of Sheen's character, Charlie, and have a romantic relationship with him. This will mark the two actors' on-screen reunion after they star together in "Scary Movie 5", which will hit U.S. theaters on April 12.
Sheen previously helped the financially strapped actress by giving her a $100k check. She later sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Lohan was last seen on TV playing Liz Taylor in Lifetime's movie "Liz & Dick". She recently wrapped the filming of "The Canyons" in which she co-stars porn actor James Deen.
"Anger Management" airs every Thursday at 9:30 P.M. on FX. It is currently in its second season after receiving a 90-episode back order from the network.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked