Lindsay Lohan to Flirt With Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen once again offers help to Lindsay Lohan, giving her a job on his show "Anger Management". The Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" has booked a guest starring role on the sitcom to play herself in an April episode.
She will become a therapy patient of Sheen's character, Charlie, and have a romantic relationship with him. This will mark the two actors' on-screen reunion after they star together in "Scary Movie 5", which will hit U.S. theaters on April 12.
Sheen previously helped the financially strapped actress by giving her a $100k check. She later sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Lohan was last seen on TV playing Liz Taylor in Lifetime's movie "Liz & Dick". She recently wrapped the filming of "The Canyons" in which she co-stars porn actor James Deen.
"Anger Management" airs every Thursday at 9:30 P.M. on FX. It is currently in its second season after receiving a 90-episode back order from the network.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs