Lindsay Lohan to Flirt With Charlie Sheen on 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen once again offers help to Lindsay Lohan, giving her a job on his show "Anger Management". The Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" has booked a guest starring role on the sitcom to play herself in an April episode.
She will become a therapy patient of Sheen's character, Charlie, and have a romantic relationship with him. This will mark the two actors' on-screen reunion after they star together in "Scary Movie 5", which will hit U.S. theaters on April 12.
Sheen previously helped the financially strapped actress by giving her a $100k check. She later sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Lohan was last seen on TV playing Liz Taylor in Lifetime's movie "Liz & Dick". She recently wrapped the filming of "The Canyons" in which she co-stars porn actor James Deen.
"Anger Management" airs every Thursday at 9:30 P.M. on FX. It is currently in its second season after receiving a 90-episode back order from the network.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked