Reformed Nine Inch Nails to Go on Tour This Summer
Trent Reznor is bringing back his Nine Inch Nails industrial rock project back to life this year with a brand new lineup that includes Eric Avery of Jane's Addiction and Adrian Belew of King Crimson. The rocker announced Monday, February 25 that his newly reformed band would go on a "full-on arena tour" starting this summer.
Josh Eustis of Telefon Tel Aviv completes the trio of new members that will be joining Reznor and previous NIN collaborators Alessandro Cortini and Ilan Rubin. NIN split up four years ago, going on their last tour back in 2009 before the band's founder Reznor disbanded it to pursue other projects.
"I was working with Adrian Belew on some musical ideas, which led to some discussion on performing, which led to some beard-scratching, which (many steps later) led to the decision to rethink the idea of what Nine Inch Nails could be, and the idea of playing a show," Reznor revealed in a statement. "Calls were made to some friends, lots of new ideas were discussed, and a show was booked -- which led to another, which somehow led to a lot of shows."
The NIN tour will kick off in the U.S. and will continue on internationally until 2014. "Lots of details and dates to come. See you soon," Reznor promised NIN fans. Meanwhile, his current project How to Destroy Angels will debut their album "Welcome Oblivion" on March 5.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie