Reformed Nine Inch Nails to Go on Tour This Summer
Trent Reznor is bringing back his Nine Inch Nails industrial rock project back to life this year with a brand new lineup that includes Eric Avery of Jane's Addiction and Adrian Belew of King Crimson. The rocker announced Monday, February 25 that his newly reformed band would go on a "full-on arena tour" starting this summer.
Josh Eustis of Telefon Tel Aviv completes the trio of new members that will be joining Reznor and previous NIN collaborators Alessandro Cortini and Ilan Rubin. NIN split up four years ago, going on their last tour back in 2009 before the band's founder Reznor disbanded it to pursue other projects.
"I was working with Adrian Belew on some musical ideas, which led to some discussion on performing, which led to some beard-scratching, which (many steps later) led to the decision to rethink the idea of what Nine Inch Nails could be, and the idea of playing a show," Reznor revealed in a statement. "Calls were made to some friends, lots of new ideas were discussed, and a show was booked -- which led to another, which somehow led to a lot of shows."
The NIN tour will kick off in the U.S. and will continue on internationally until 2014. "Lots of details and dates to come. See you soon," Reznor promised NIN fans. Meanwhile, his current project How to Destroy Angels will debut their album "Welcome Oblivion" on March 5.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture