Janet Jackson Already Marrried to Wissam Al Mana for Months
Janet Jackson has tied the knot with Wissam Al Mana. In fact, the "All for You" songstress and the billionaire businessman have been officially married since last year, the singer confirms.
"The rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony," they say in a joint statement to Entertainment Tonight. "Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favorite children's charities."
The couple is asking for privacy as stating, "We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet."
Janet and Qatari managing director Wissam were reported being engaged in December 2012 after dating for two years. At that time, it was said that they were planning their wedding for this spring in Qatar.
This is the third marriage for the sister of the late Michael Jackson. The 46-year-old singer eloped with childhood friend and fellow R&B singer James DeBarge in late 1984 but divorced him shortly afterwards. She was then secretly married to dancer/director Rene Elizondo, Jr. in 1991. She was dating music producer Jermaine Dupri for seven years before calling it quits in 2009.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says