Judge Issues Two Arrest Warrants for Suge Knight for Missing a Court Date
After failing to attend a court date on Thursday, February 21, a judge issued two arrest warrants for Suge Knight. Both warrants are stemming from driving with a suspended license in 2011 and 2012, one with an attached bail for $5,000, and another for $30,000.
Knight is reportedly already under three-year unsupervised probation from one of the violations, while another violation is still pending. The court hearing at Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday was scheduled for both cases.
Knight, whose real name is Marion Hugh Knight Jr., is the founder and CEO of Black Kapital Records and co-founder and former CEO of Death Row Records. Knight was previously charged with assault and drug possession, in addition to his bankruptcy in 2008.
If Knight is arrested, this will be his second arrest after the 1997 incarceration in which he was sentenced to nine years in prison for a probation violation. At that time, he was filmed in an altercation which also involved Tupac Shakur in Las Vegas moments before the rapper was fatally shot. He was released on August 6, 2001.
In late December 2012, Knigt was also caught in a video with Katt Wiliams outside a nightclub in Hollywood. They were fighting against some random guys over a parking lot.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage