Video: Seth MacFarlane and Kristin Chenoweth Close Out the 2013 Oscars
Oscars' host Seth MacFarlane, tasked with the closing number for Sunday's awards ceremony, called out singer-actress Kristin Chenoweth for a duet onstage at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. The dapper host enlisted the help of the Carolina Herrera-dressed Tony Award winner as they sang "Here's to the Losers" to help comfort all those who did not end up with an Oscar trophy that night.
"Here's to the losers! Bless them all!" MacFarlane and Chenoweth sang out by the end of the funny song. Chenoweth, who according to MacFarlane opened the Oscars red carpet show, sang with first-time Academy Awards host who has similarly sung several tunes aside from doing spiels during his opening monologue.
Chenoweth was reliable as ever, having performed in musical theatre on Broadway and being a two-time Tony Award winning actress. She is also a force to reckon with in television, earning double Primetime Emmy Awards for her performances in both "Pushing Daisies" and "Glee".
Meanwhile, MacFarlane would not pale in comparison when it comes to singing. The comic genius, creator of the TV animated series "Family Guy", is also a big-band crooner, who has performed live in his own concerts and has in fact come out with his own album. He is not only a comedian but a multi-talented artist - writer, voice actor, producer, director, and now adds Oscar host to his list of achievements.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris