Video: Seth MacFarlane and Kristin Chenoweth Close Out the 2013 Oscars
Oscars' host Seth MacFarlane, tasked with the closing number for Sunday's awards ceremony, called out singer-actress Kristin Chenoweth for a duet onstage at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. The dapper host enlisted the help of the Carolina Herrera-dressed Tony Award winner as they sang "Here's to the Losers" to help comfort all those who did not end up with an Oscar trophy that night.
"Here's to the losers! Bless them all!" MacFarlane and Chenoweth sang out by the end of the funny song. Chenoweth, who according to MacFarlane opened the Oscars red carpet show, sang with first-time Academy Awards host who has similarly sung several tunes aside from doing spiels during his opening monologue.
Chenoweth was reliable as ever, having performed in musical theatre on Broadway and being a two-time Tony Award winning actress. She is also a force to reckon with in television, earning double Primetime Emmy Awards for her performances in both "Pushing Daisies" and "Glee".
Meanwhile, MacFarlane would not pale in comparison when it comes to singing. The comic genius, creator of the TV animated series "Family Guy", is also a big-band crooner, who has performed live in his own concerts and has in fact come out with his own album. He is not only a comedian but a multi-talented artist - writer, voice actor, producer, director, and now adds Oscar host to his list of achievements.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked