Video: Seth MacFarlane and Kristin Chenoweth Close Out the 2013 Oscars
Oscars' host Seth MacFarlane, tasked with the closing number for Sunday's awards ceremony, called out singer-actress Kristin Chenoweth for a duet onstage at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. The dapper host enlisted the help of the Carolina Herrera-dressed Tony Award winner as they sang "Here's to the Losers" to help comfort all those who did not end up with an Oscar trophy that night.
"Here's to the losers! Bless them all!" MacFarlane and Chenoweth sang out by the end of the funny song. Chenoweth, who according to MacFarlane opened the Oscars red carpet show, sang with first-time Academy Awards host who has similarly sung several tunes aside from doing spiels during his opening monologue.
Chenoweth was reliable as ever, having performed in musical theatre on Broadway and being a two-time Tony Award winning actress. She is also a force to reckon with in television, earning double Primetime Emmy Awards for her performances in both "Pushing Daisies" and "Glee".
Meanwhile, MacFarlane would not pale in comparison when it comes to singing. The comic genius, creator of the TV animated series "Family Guy", is also a big-band crooner, who has performed live in his own concerts and has in fact come out with his own album. He is not only a comedian but a multi-talented artist - writer, voice actor, producer, director, and now adds Oscar host to his list of achievements.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered