Video: Seth MacFarlane and Kristin Chenoweth Close Out the 2013 Oscars
Oscars' host Seth MacFarlane, tasked with the closing number for Sunday's awards ceremony, called out singer-actress Kristin Chenoweth for a duet onstage at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. The dapper host enlisted the help of the Carolina Herrera-dressed Tony Award winner as they sang "Here's to the Losers" to help comfort all those who did not end up with an Oscar trophy that night.
"Here's to the losers! Bless them all!" MacFarlane and Chenoweth sang out by the end of the funny song. Chenoweth, who according to MacFarlane opened the Oscars red carpet show, sang with first-time Academy Awards host who has similarly sung several tunes aside from doing spiels during his opening monologue.
Chenoweth was reliable as ever, having performed in musical theatre on Broadway and being a two-time Tony Award winning actress. She is also a force to reckon with in television, earning double Primetime Emmy Awards for her performances in both "Pushing Daisies" and "Glee".
Meanwhile, MacFarlane would not pale in comparison when it comes to singing. The comic genius, creator of the TV animated series "Family Guy", is also a big-band crooner, who has performed live in his own concerts and has in fact come out with his own album. He is not only a comedian but a multi-talented artist - writer, voice actor, producer, director, and now adds Oscar host to his list of achievements.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo