Demi Lovato's Upcoming Single 'Heart Attack' Leaks
Disney-bred star Demi Lovato's forthcoming single "Heart Attack" has leaked ahead of its March 4 release date, but Lovatics would have to settle for a low-quality recording for now while they wait for the big day of its official debut. "Heart Attack" is the first cut off her next album set to come out this year, Lovato's follow-up to her successful 2011-released "Unbroken" album.
An up-tempo track, "Heart Attack" was co-written by Lovato along with Mitch Allan, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas and Nikki Williams, and produced by the Suspex. In this new electro-pop track, the 20-year-old singer does some Kelly Clarkson-like wailing, backed up by an organic drum-and-bass instrumentation.
Right at the onset, it gives away the song's main thought as Lovato sings, "Putting all my fences up/ Cause I never wanna fall in love/ If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack." Lovato sings about putting up defenses, "Never put the steps for the other guys/ When you come around, I get paralyzed/ And everytime I try to be myself/ It comes out wrong like a cry for help."
A couple of weeks ago, Lovato spoke about her next album, "For a while, I could tell that when people would talk to me, they knew my story. I think I've opened up more on this album. My life began to evolve and I started to grow. These are songs about the celebration of life and how rewarding it can be. This is what this album is about."
More Demi Lovato News
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas