Demi Lovato's Upcoming Single 'Heart Attack' Leaks
Disney-bred star Demi Lovato's forthcoming single "Heart Attack" has leaked ahead of its March 4 release date, but Lovatics would have to settle for a low-quality recording for now while they wait for the big day of its official debut. "Heart Attack" is the first cut off her next album set to come out this year, Lovato's follow-up to her successful 2011-released "Unbroken" album.
An up-tempo track, "Heart Attack" was co-written by Lovato along with Mitch Allan, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas and Nikki Williams, and produced by the Suspex. In this new electro-pop track, the 20-year-old singer does some Kelly Clarkson-like wailing, backed up by an organic drum-and-bass instrumentation.
Right at the onset, it gives away the song's main thought as Lovato sings, "Putting all my fences up/ Cause I never wanna fall in love/ If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack." Lovato sings about putting up defenses, "Never put the steps for the other guys/ When you come around, I get paralyzed/ And everytime I try to be myself/ It comes out wrong like a cry for help."
A couple of weeks ago, Lovato spoke about her next album, "For a while, I could tell that when people would talk to me, they knew my story. I think I've opened up more on this album. My life began to evolve and I started to grow. These are songs about the celebration of life and how rewarding it can be. This is what this album is about."
More Demi Lovato News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby