First Official Look at Gorgeous Nicole Kidman as the 'Grace of Monaco'
Hot on heels of her Oscar's appearance as a presenter, Nicole Kidman gets her first official look in "Grace of Monaco" released online. The still gives a clear look at Kidman's portrayal as Grace Kelly complete with her royal attire.
The Oscar-winning actress looks flawlessly gorgeous in an elegant sleeveless ball gown complete with a red-and-white royal sash. She arranges her red hair into a super sleek do, and finishes off her look with a diamond necklace.
As the first official image comes out, it is announced that "Grace of Monaco" has officially been obtained by The Weinstein Company. Deadline reports that TWC pays a $5 million minimum guarantee and a P&A commitment around $10 million for a minimum 800 screen run.
The plan is to release the film sometime in December, just in time for next year's awards season. This quickly stirs online chatter that Kidman might snatch her fourth Oscar nomination for Best Actress in 2014.
"Grace of Monaco" follows Grace Kelly's personal story against 1962 politics. It focuses on a six month period in which the newly minted Princess of Monaco maneuvered behind the scenes in an effort to save the city-state from a coup.
Olivier Dahan directs the drama with the script written by Arash Amel. Joining Kidman in the cast ensemble are Paz Vega, Parker Posey, Milo Ventimiglia, Tim Roth, Derek Jacobi and Frank Langella among others.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance