First Official Look at Gorgeous Nicole Kidman as the 'Grace of Monaco'
Hot on heels of her Oscar's appearance as a presenter, Nicole Kidman gets her first official look in "Grace of Monaco" released online. The still gives a clear look at Kidman's portrayal as Grace Kelly complete with her royal attire.
The Oscar-winning actress looks flawlessly gorgeous in an elegant sleeveless ball gown complete with a red-and-white royal sash. She arranges her red hair into a super sleek do, and finishes off her look with a diamond necklace.
As the first official image comes out, it is announced that "Grace of Monaco" has officially been obtained by The Weinstein Company. Deadline reports that TWC pays a $5 million minimum guarantee and a P&A commitment around $10 million for a minimum 800 screen run.
The plan is to release the film sometime in December, just in time for next year's awards season. This quickly stirs online chatter that Kidman might snatch her fourth Oscar nomination for Best Actress in 2014.
"Grace of Monaco" follows Grace Kelly's personal story against 1962 politics. It focuses on a six month period in which the newly minted Princess of Monaco maneuvered behind the scenes in an effort to save the city-state from a coup.
Olivier Dahan directs the drama with the script written by Arash Amel. Joining Kidman in the cast ensemble are Paz Vega, Parker Posey, Milo Ventimiglia, Tim Roth, Derek Jacobi and Frank Langella among others.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards