Juno Temple Has Nightmarish Vacation in First 'Magic, Magic' Trailer
Sebastian Silva's thriller "Magic Magic" unleashes its very first trailer. Making its way out via Worst Previews, the promo video focuses on Juno Temple whose vacation to South America turns into a nightmare. Almost throughout the footage, she's featured crying hysterically while facing incessant troubles and begging to go back home.
"Magic, Magic" centers on American tourist Alicia (Temple), who is visiting the Chilean Lake District with her best friend Sarah (Emily Browning). There, Alicia begins to suffer from horrible visions.
When Sarah abruptly leaves for Santiago, Alicia is left in the hands of strangers, Brink (Michael Cera) and Barbara (Sandino Moreno). Alicia's visions grow wilder and more brutal, and her mind unravels in this chilling Chile-set thriller.
Silva pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. First premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in January, the thriller still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs