Juno Temple Has Nightmarish Vacation in First 'Magic, Magic' Trailer
Sebastian Silva's thriller "Magic Magic" unleashes its very first trailer. Making its way out via Worst Previews, the promo video focuses on Juno Temple whose vacation to South America turns into a nightmare. Almost throughout the footage, she's featured crying hysterically while facing incessant troubles and begging to go back home.
"Magic, Magic" centers on American tourist Alicia (Temple), who is visiting the Chilean Lake District with her best friend Sarah (Emily Browning). There, Alicia begins to suffer from horrible visions.
When Sarah abruptly leaves for Santiago, Alicia is left in the hands of strangers, Brink (Michael Cera) and Barbara (Sandino Moreno). Alicia's visions grow wilder and more brutal, and her mind unravels in this chilling Chile-set thriller.
Silva pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. First premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in January, the thriller still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.