Juno Temple Has Nightmarish Vacation in First 'Magic, Magic' Trailer
Sebastian Silva's thriller "Magic Magic" unleashes its very first trailer. Making its way out via Worst Previews, the promo video focuses on Juno Temple whose vacation to South America turns into a nightmare. Almost throughout the footage, she's featured crying hysterically while facing incessant troubles and begging to go back home.
"Magic, Magic" centers on American tourist Alicia (Temple), who is visiting the Chilean Lake District with her best friend Sarah (Emily Browning). There, Alicia begins to suffer from horrible visions.
When Sarah abruptly leaves for Santiago, Alicia is left in the hands of strangers, Brink (Michael Cera) and Barbara (Sandino Moreno). Alicia's visions grow wilder and more brutal, and her mind unravels in this chilling Chile-set thriller.
Silva pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. First premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in January, the thriller still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly