Juno Temple Has Nightmarish Vacation in First 'Magic, Magic' Trailer
Sebastian Silva's thriller "Magic Magic" unleashes its very first trailer. Making its way out via Worst Previews, the promo video focuses on Juno Temple whose vacation to South America turns into a nightmare. Almost throughout the footage, she's featured crying hysterically while facing incessant troubles and begging to go back home.
"Magic, Magic" centers on American tourist Alicia (Temple), who is visiting the Chilean Lake District with her best friend Sarah (Emily Browning). There, Alicia begins to suffer from horrible visions.
When Sarah abruptly leaves for Santiago, Alicia is left in the hands of strangers, Brink (Michael Cera) and Barbara (Sandino Moreno). Alicia's visions grow wilder and more brutal, and her mind unravels in this chilling Chile-set thriller.
Silva pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. First premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in January, the thriller still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split