Juno Temple Has Nightmarish Vacation in First 'Magic, Magic' Trailer
Sebastian Silva's thriller "Magic Magic" unleashes its very first trailer. Making its way out via Worst Previews, the promo video focuses on Juno Temple whose vacation to South America turns into a nightmare. Almost throughout the footage, she's featured crying hysterically while facing incessant troubles and begging to go back home.
"Magic, Magic" centers on American tourist Alicia (Temple), who is visiting the Chilean Lake District with her best friend Sarah (Emily Browning). There, Alicia begins to suffer from horrible visions.
When Sarah abruptly leaves for Santiago, Alicia is left in the hands of strangers, Brink (Michael Cera) and Barbara (Sandino Moreno). Alicia's visions grow wilder and more brutal, and her mind unravels in this chilling Chile-set thriller.
Silva pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. First premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in January, the thriller still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?