Miley Cyrus and Heidi Klum Get Sexy at Elton John's Oscar Party
Miley Cyrus, Heidi Klum and many others were partying on the other side of the town as many Hollywood stars celebrated movie's biggest night at the 85th annual Academy Awards. They hit a glitzy event hosted by Elton John at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, California.
Miley flaunted her back in a white Emilio Pucci dress that she paired with Givenchy shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. She arranged her pixy hair in Mohawk do for the Sunday night, February 24 event. Heidi also showed a lot of skin in a gold backless Julien MacDonald dress with daring neckline.
They were joined by Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Kourtney kardashian among others. The female rapper and the pregnant reality TV star both opted for white dresses, while Kourtney chose to go with a black-and-red gown with a voluminous skirt.
It was not just for a party, but it was also to raise money for charity dedicated to help people affected by AIDS. "Celebrating hollywoods biggest night while raising money for a good cause," tweeted Nina Dobrev who looked beautiful in her backless monochromed frock.
Kelly Osbourne was also seen coming to the celebration. The "Fashion Police" judge was a white hot. She traded her white dress for a black shimmering strappy ensemble by Tony Ward when she later hit the red carpet of the Oscars at the Dolby Theater.
The gentlemen of the evening included Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler, David Furnish, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Ryan Kwanten. Another male guest who drew attention was Chris Brown who came without his girlfriend Rihanna.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy