Miley Cyrus and Heidi Klum Get Sexy at Elton John's Oscar Party
Miley Cyrus, Heidi Klum and many others were partying on the other side of the town as many Hollywood stars celebrated movie's biggest night at the 85th annual Academy Awards. They hit a glitzy event hosted by Elton John at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, California.
Miley flaunted her back in a white Emilio Pucci dress that she paired with Givenchy shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. She arranged her pixy hair in Mohawk do for the Sunday night, February 24 event. Heidi also showed a lot of skin in a gold backless Julien MacDonald dress with daring neckline.
They were joined by Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Kourtney kardashian among others. The female rapper and the pregnant reality TV star both opted for white dresses, while Kourtney chose to go with a black-and-red gown with a voluminous skirt.
It was not just for a party, but it was also to raise money for charity dedicated to help people affected by AIDS. "Celebrating hollywoods biggest night while raising money for a good cause," tweeted Nina Dobrev who looked beautiful in her backless monochromed frock.
Kelly Osbourne was also seen coming to the celebration. The "Fashion Police" judge was a white hot. She traded her white dress for a black shimmering strappy ensemble by Tony Ward when she later hit the red carpet of the Oscars at the Dolby Theater.
The gentlemen of the evening included Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler, David Furnish, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Ryan Kwanten. Another male guest who drew attention was Chris Brown who came without his girlfriend Rihanna.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music