'The Walking Dead' 3.12 Sneak Peeks: Rick Ignores a Stranger on the Road
Rick, Michonne and Carl will go for a drive together in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons in the town.
While on the road, they encounter a stranger who is looking for help, but they ignore him and drive by. Also on their way to the town, they see lifeless bodies on what appears to be the scene of a car crash, where they get ambushed by some walkers when the car's tire gets stuck in the mud.
Once they arrive in the town, they encounter another man who carries a gun and shoots from a rooftop. The man in mask is reportedly Rick's old friend Morgan and Rick is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Meanwhile, Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor's plans.
"Clear" will air Sunday, March 3 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'