'The Walking Dead' 3.12 Sneak Peeks: Rick Ignores a Stranger on the Road
Rick, Michonne and Carl will go for a drive together in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons in the town.
While on the road, they encounter a stranger who is looking for help, but they ignore him and drive by. Also on their way to the town, they see lifeless bodies on what appears to be the scene of a car crash, where they get ambushed by some walkers when the car's tire gets stuck in the mud.
Once they arrive in the town, they encounter another man who carries a gun and shoots from a rooftop. The man in mask is reportedly Rick's old friend Morgan and Rick is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Meanwhile, Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor's plans.
"Clear" will air Sunday, March 3 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer