'The Walking Dead' 3.12 Sneak Peeks: Rick Ignores a Stranger on the Road
Rick, Michonne and Carl will go for a drive together in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons in the town.
While on the road, they encounter a stranger who is looking for help, but they ignore him and drive by. Also on their way to the town, they see lifeless bodies on what appears to be the scene of a car crash, where they get ambushed by some walkers when the car's tire gets stuck in the mud.
Once they arrive in the town, they encounter another man who carries a gun and shoots from a rooftop. The man in mask is reportedly Rick's old friend Morgan and Rick is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Meanwhile, Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor's plans.
"Clear" will air Sunday, March 3 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video