'The Walking Dead' 3.12 Sneak Peeks: Rick Ignores a Stranger on the Road
Rick, Michonne and Carl will go for a drive together in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons in the town.
While on the road, they encounter a stranger who is looking for help, but they ignore him and drive by. Also on their way to the town, they see lifeless bodies on what appears to be the scene of a car crash, where they get ambushed by some walkers when the car's tire gets stuck in the mud.
Once they arrive in the town, they encounter another man who carries a gun and shoots from a rooftop. The man in mask is reportedly Rick's old friend Morgan and Rick is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Meanwhile, Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor's plans.
"Clear" will air Sunday, March 3 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert