'The Walking Dead' 3.12 Sneak Peeks: Rick Ignores a Stranger on the Road
Rick, Michonne and Carl will go for a drive together in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons in the town.
While on the road, they encounter a stranger who is looking for help, but they ignore him and drive by. Also on their way to the town, they see lifeless bodies on what appears to be the scene of a car crash, where they get ambushed by some walkers when the car's tire gets stuck in the mud.
Once they arrive in the town, they encounter another man who carries a gun and shoots from a rooftop. The man in mask is reportedly Rick's old friend Morgan and Rick is forced to make a decision that could change his life. Meanwhile, Andrea grows suspicious of the Governor's plans.
"Clear" will air Sunday, March 3 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.12 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group