Madonna gets a warning from Instagram less than two months after joining the social media. She receives a letter from Instagram's team who claims she has violated their community guidelines. She's asked to clean up her act, or else she is banned from the networking site.
The letter includes a warning not to "share photos that contain nudity or mature content," something that Madge has done numerous times since she made her debut on the site. She's asked to delete any contents that may not fall in line with its term of service.
Continuing to violate the rules "may result in a disabled account or continued access to Instagram, without warning," the letter reads.
In response, the Material Girl deletes some of her pictures that may have been considered offensive by the Instagram team. She then posted the letter on her page.
Madge joined Instagram in early January this year. She greeted her fans by posting a picture featuring her drinking martini and another seeing her flaunting her cleavage. "Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote back then.
More Madonna News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7