Madonna gets a warning from Instagram less than two months after joining the social media. She receives a letter from Instagram's team who claims she has violated their community guidelines. She's asked to clean up her act, or else she is banned from the networking site.
The letter includes a warning not to "share photos that contain nudity or mature content," something that Madge has done numerous times since she made her debut on the site. She's asked to delete any contents that may not fall in line with its term of service.
Continuing to violate the rules "may result in a disabled account or continued access to Instagram, without warning," the letter reads.
In response, the Material Girl deletes some of her pictures that may have been considered offensive by the Instagram team. She then posted the letter on her page.
Madge joined Instagram in early January this year. She greeted her fans by posting a picture featuring her drinking martini and another seeing her flaunting her cleavage. "Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote back then.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked