Madonna gets a warning from Instagram less than two months after joining the social media. She receives a letter from Instagram's team who claims she has violated their community guidelines. She's asked to clean up her act, or else she is banned from the networking site.
The letter includes a warning not to "share photos that contain nudity or mature content," something that Madge has done numerous times since she made her debut on the site. She's asked to delete any contents that may not fall in line with its term of service.
Continuing to violate the rules "may result in a disabled account or continued access to Instagram, without warning," the letter reads.
In response, the Material Girl deletes some of her pictures that may have been considered offensive by the Instagram team. She then posted the letter on her page.
Madge joined Instagram in early January this year. She greeted her fans by posting a picture featuring her drinking martini and another seeing her flaunting her cleavage. "Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote back then.
More Madonna News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction