Madonna gets a warning from Instagram less than two months after joining the social media. She receives a letter from Instagram's team who claims she has violated their community guidelines. She's asked to clean up her act, or else she is banned from the networking site.
The letter includes a warning not to "share photos that contain nudity or mature content," something that Madge has done numerous times since she made her debut on the site. She's asked to delete any contents that may not fall in line with its term of service.
Continuing to violate the rules "may result in a disabled account or continued access to Instagram, without warning," the letter reads.
In response, the Material Girl deletes some of her pictures that may have been considered offensive by the Instagram team. She then posted the letter on her page.
Madge joined Instagram in early January this year. She greeted her fans by posting a picture featuring her drinking martini and another seeing her flaunting her cleavage. "Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote back then.
More Madonna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal