Madonna gets a warning from Instagram less than two months after joining the social media. She receives a letter from Instagram's team who claims she has violated their community guidelines. She's asked to clean up her act, or else she is banned from the networking site.
The letter includes a warning not to "share photos that contain nudity or mature content," something that Madge has done numerous times since she made her debut on the site. She's asked to delete any contents that may not fall in line with its term of service.
Continuing to violate the rules "may result in a disabled account or continued access to Instagram, without warning," the letter reads.
In response, the Material Girl deletes some of her pictures that may have been considered offensive by the Instagram team. She then posted the letter on her page.
Madge joined Instagram in early January this year. She greeted her fans by posting a picture featuring her drinking martini and another seeing her flaunting her cleavage. "Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote back then.
More Madonna News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?