Frank Ocean's Unreleased Track 'Eyes Like Sky' Leaks
An unreleased track by R'n'B artist Frank Ocean entitled "Eyes Like Sky" reportedly from his "Channel Orange" recording sessions has leaked online. The almost four-minute song is a guitar-accompanied ballad that runs along the same lines as his "Forrest Gump" track which made the cut in "Channel Orange".
Ocean is having a conversation with a higher power looking over him in the track. "I said, 'I wish you could see the ocean.' He said 'I wish you could see hope.' I said, 'Have you ever seen the mountains?' He said, 'No but my faith can move those.' I said, 'I wish you could see the stars.' He told me I should see love," are just some of the deep lyrics in the said song.
Ocean is definitely blessed these days, winning at two recently concluded prestigious awards, the Grammys and the Brit Awards. The 25-year-old singer beat Chris Brown for the Best Urban Contemporary Album trophy and picked up the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration award he shared with Jay-Z, Kanye West and The-Dream for "No Church in the Wild" at the Grammy Awards. Almost a couple of weeks after that, he won the International Male Solo Artist Award at the Brit Awards in London.
The "Thinkin' 'Bout You" singer is set to release the follow-up to "Channel Orange", having already completed ten to eleven songs for his new album. "It's another cohesive thing, bordering on a concept record again," Ocean revealed in a recent interview.
Frank Ocean's "Eyes Like Sky":
More Frank Ocean News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns