Erin Andrews Rejects 50 Cent's Kiss on Live Broadcast
Erin Andrews dodged a kiss from 50 Cent while she was live reporting for FOX at NASCAR's Daytona 500 race on Sunday, February 24. Andrews was on the pit lane and looking for driver Danica Patrick, the first female to lead a lap in a NASCAR Cup race, before the race began when she ran into 50 Cent.
"Of course, 50 Cent here," Andrews said when she noticed 50 Cent in the crowd. The rapper came forward and leaned in to plant a kiss on her. She pulled back and turned her head a few times to avoid it before she offered him one of her cheeks.
"I've got talk to Danica Patrick," she continued while being kissed by the 37-year-old before asking him, "What are you doing here?" 50 Cent answered, "Enjoying myself." Andrews then left 50 Cent to continue searching for Patrick, but he tagged along. He grabbed the back of her vest as she walked.
50 Cent took to Twitter to explain the awkward kiss he shared with the 34-year-old sportscaster. "Hey I wanted to kiss her so I did," 50 Cent tweeted. "Denied Wow they called me to interview with @ErinAndrews,we are working together on my street king energy campaign.that's why I was being nice," he tweeted again. In another post, he wrote, "You Know I don't care they have said worst."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos