Oscars 2013: 'Anna Karenina' Wins Best Costume, 'Les Miserables' Bags Best Hair and Makeup
More winners were unveiled at the ongoing 85th Academy Awards. "Anna Karenina" claimed its first Oscar by taking home the Best Costume Design award thanks to Jacqueline Durran, who accepted the golden statuette from presenters Channing Tatum and Jennifer Aniston.
Staying on the stage, Tatum and Aniston then announced the winner of Best Makeup and Hairstyling. The Oscar went to Lisa Westcott and Julie Dartnell for their works in "Les Miserables". This marked the first gong during the night for the Tom Hooper-directed musical film.
After a tribute session for James Bond presented by Halle Berry and Shirley Bassey took the stage to perform the original song for "Goldfinger", the winner for Best Live Action Short was announced with "Curfew" being the winner. Meanwhile, "Innocente" was named the Best Documentary Short.
After Liam Neeson took the stage to deliver footage for "Argo", "Lincoln" and "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)", "Searching for Sugar Man" was announced as the winner of Best Documentary Feature.
As expected, "Amour" claimed the Oscar for Best Foreign Language. Taking the prize from Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Garner, Michael Haneke credited his wife in his speech as saying, "You are the center of my life."
Still ongoing at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood & Highland Center, this year's Oscars is hosted by Seth MacFarlane and is broadcast live on the ABC Television Network in more than 225 countries. More winners at the awards will be announced soon.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'