Oscars 2013: 'Anna Karenina' Wins Best Costume, 'Les Miserables' Bags Best Hair and Makeup
More winners were unveiled at the ongoing 85th Academy Awards. "Anna Karenina" claimed its first Oscar by taking home the Best Costume Design award thanks to Jacqueline Durran, who accepted the golden statuette from presenters Channing Tatum and Jennifer Aniston.
Staying on the stage, Tatum and Aniston then announced the winner of Best Makeup and Hairstyling. The Oscar went to Lisa Westcott and Julie Dartnell for their works in "Les Miserables". This marked the first gong during the night for the Tom Hooper-directed musical film.
After a tribute session for James Bond presented by Halle Berry and Shirley Bassey took the stage to perform the original song for "Goldfinger", the winner for Best Live Action Short was announced with "Curfew" being the winner. Meanwhile, "Innocente" was named the Best Documentary Short.
After Liam Neeson took the stage to deliver footage for "Argo", "Lincoln" and "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)", "Searching for Sugar Man" was announced as the winner of Best Documentary Feature.
As expected, "Amour" claimed the Oscar for Best Foreign Language. Taking the prize from Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Garner, Michael Haneke credited his wife in his speech as saying, "You are the center of my life."
Still ongoing at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood & Highland Center, this year's Oscars is hosted by Seth MacFarlane and is broadcast live on the ABC Television Network in more than 225 countries. More winners at the awards will be announced soon.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie