Oscars 2013: 'Anna Karenina' Wins Best Costume, 'Les Miserables' Bags Best Hair and Makeup
More winners were unveiled at the ongoing 85th Academy Awards. "Anna Karenina" claimed its first Oscar by taking home the Best Costume Design award thanks to Jacqueline Durran, who accepted the golden statuette from presenters Channing Tatum and Jennifer Aniston.
Staying on the stage, Tatum and Aniston then announced the winner of Best Makeup and Hairstyling. The Oscar went to Lisa Westcott and Julie Dartnell for their works in "Les Miserables". This marked the first gong during the night for the Tom Hooper-directed musical film.
After a tribute session for James Bond presented by Halle Berry and Shirley Bassey took the stage to perform the original song for "Goldfinger", the winner for Best Live Action Short was announced with "Curfew" being the winner. Meanwhile, "Innocente" was named the Best Documentary Short.
After Liam Neeson took the stage to deliver footage for "Argo", "Lincoln" and "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)", "Searching for Sugar Man" was announced as the winner of Best Documentary Feature.
As expected, "Amour" claimed the Oscar for Best Foreign Language. Taking the prize from Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Garner, Michael Haneke credited his wife in his speech as saying, "You are the center of my life."
Still ongoing at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood & Highland Center, this year's Oscars is hosted by Seth MacFarlane and is broadcast live on the ABC Television Network in more than 225 countries. More winners at the awards will be announced soon.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake