Oscars 2013: Injured Kristen Stewart Wears Crutches on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart was injured from an unexplained incident, but it didn't stop her from attending the 85th annual Academy Awards. She made her way using crutches to the red carpet at the Dolby Theatre at the Hollywood & Highland Center in California Sunday night, February 24.
The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress then handed the crutches to her assistant. She was all smiles as she posed for the awaiting photographers, shifting her weight to her left foot. Despite her injury, she rocked Jimmy Choo heels instead of her signature worn-out converse.
According to the Associated Press, the "Twilight Saga" leading lady injured her right foot. She was seen limping throughout her Oscar rehearsals over the weekend ahead of her duty as a presenter at the prestigious prize-giving event.
The brunette beauty rocked a nude-colored strapless Reem Acra Couture gown with a short train. The "Twilight" actress completed her smoldering look with Fred Leighton diamond link necklace, and arranged her hair in her trademark tousled waves to the side.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series