Oscars 2013: Injured Kristen Stewart Wears Crutches on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart was injured from an unexplained incident, but it didn't stop her from attending the 85th annual Academy Awards. She made her way using crutches to the red carpet at the Dolby Theatre at the Hollywood & Highland Center in California Sunday night, February 24.
The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress then handed the crutches to her assistant. She was all smiles as she posed for the awaiting photographers, shifting her weight to her left foot. Despite her injury, she rocked Jimmy Choo heels instead of her signature worn-out converse.
According to the Associated Press, the "Twilight Saga" leading lady injured her right foot. She was seen limping throughout her Oscar rehearsals over the weekend ahead of her duty as a presenter at the prestigious prize-giving event.
The brunette beauty rocked a nude-colored strapless Reem Acra Couture gown with a short train. The "Twilight" actress completed her smoldering look with Fred Leighton diamond link necklace, and arranged her hair in her trademark tousled waves to the side.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism