Oscars 2013: Injured Kristen Stewart Wears Crutches on Red Carpet
Kristen Stewart was injured from an unexplained incident, but it didn't stop her from attending the 85th annual Academy Awards. She made her way using crutches to the red carpet at the Dolby Theatre at the Hollywood & Highland Center in California Sunday night, February 24.
The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress then handed the crutches to her assistant. She was all smiles as she posed for the awaiting photographers, shifting her weight to her left foot. Despite her injury, she rocked Jimmy Choo heels instead of her signature worn-out converse.
According to the Associated Press, the "Twilight Saga" leading lady injured her right foot. She was seen limping throughout her Oscar rehearsals over the weekend ahead of her duty as a presenter at the prestigious prize-giving event.
The brunette beauty rocked a nude-colored strapless Reem Acra Couture gown with a short train. The "Twilight" actress completed her smoldering look with Fred Leighton diamond link necklace, and arranged her hair in her trademark tousled waves to the side.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off