Oscars 2013: Olivia Munn, Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Saldana and Jessica Chastain Stun on Red Carpet
A bevy of beauties like Olivia Munn, Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Saldana and Jessica Chastain came flocking to the Dolby Theatre on Sunday evening, February 24 in Hollywood. Each of them commanded attention as they walked down the red carpet rolled outside the venue with their own sophisticated looks.
"Date Night" star Munn was red hot in a Marchesa dress. "Silver Linings Playbook" actress Lawrence turned heads in a Dior Haute Couture dress that had a voluminous skirt. The new miss Dior completed her elegant look with a delicate Chopard necklace, a Roger Vivier clutch, and Brian Atwood shoes. Both beauties wore their hair in an updo.
"Colombiana" star Saldana stunned in a white Alexis Mabille Couture dress that she matched with Neil Lane jewelry, Roger Vivier shoes, and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" actress Chastain glammed up in a nude strapless Armani Prive custom gown that she paired with Christian Louboutin heels and Harry Winston jewels. Both wore their hair down.
Catherine Zeta-Jones, coming with her actor husband Michael Douglas, rocked a gold Zuhair Murad dress. Reese Witherspoon and Robin Roberts both opted for blue, while Kerry Washington chose a pink Miu Miu dress. Amanda Seyfried looked gorgeous in a costum Alexander McQueen halter gown.
The black and white look was showcased by the likes of Kelly Rowland, Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Osbourne and Giuliana Rancic. Pregnant Jenna Dewan also showed off her baby bump in a dark-colored gown. Anne Hathaway, meanwhile, opted for a Prada light pink duchesse satin backless column gown.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'