Kanye West Rumored Ranting About Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake's 'Suit and Tie'
Kanye West gave an impression that he was not happy about his "Watch the Throne" collaborator Jay-Z making a duet with Justin Timberlake. In a London concert recently, he took a break from his scheduled setlist to diss "Suit & Tie" and music business including denouncing the Grammy Awards and taking shots at promoters.
"Remind me again who's the original super-fly? And I got love for Hov but I ain't f***ing with that 'Suit & Tie'," he began his fiery rant as the Hov-assisted "Clique" music played on the background. The crowd was cheering as he continued expressing his frustration in a 10-minute impromptu speech about how fake the commercial rap game had become.
"I hate business people. People get on the phone with me and tell me, 'What kind of business can you do, though? What type of business are you doing? What's the numbers? How much did you sell? What's the radio spins? How much shampoo can you sell with your face on it and shit?' " he shared his apologetic comment about people in business.
"Remind me again why we in this s**t. Can you remind me again why we in this s**t? Since when [is] making music about getting rich? Since when [is] making art about getting rich?... Remind me again why we in this s**t. Remind me again why the Grammys couldn't suck my d**k," the G.O.O.D Music rapper continued as quoted by Billboard.
Without mercy, the Kim Kardashian baby daddy went on to gripe about the money-hungry corporate, "Can I sell a drink for you please? So you can help me put on a better show. Please corporations. Can you please support me? I swear I'm a nice ni**a now. I swear I'll put the pink polo back on. I swear to you. Please."
The outspoken rap mogul even mentioned Beyonce Knowles, "Just for three million dollars. I need it so bad. I need a new pool in my back yard. I tell my fans your shit is cool. And if they believe in me they should also believe in you. What's my public rating now? Are they liking me again? They forgot about the whole Beyonce thing right? Okay cool."
He never mentioned Timberlake's name during his stage antics. Many, however, couldn't help but wonder if it's just a coincidence that the "SexyBack" hitmaker signed a deal with Tom Ford after his new single came out, not to mention that Beyonce got a major sponsorship from Pepsi in exchange of becoming the brand's new spokesmodel.
More Kanye West News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters