MC Hammer Blasts Cop for Alleged Racial Profiling After Arrest
MC Hammer took to Twitter to share his side of story after he was arrested late Thursday, February 21 for allegedly resisting an officer in a shopping center in Dublin, California. Not only did the rapper insist that he did nothing wrong but he also slammed the cop for racial profiling.
He claimed it began when an officer whom he described as a "chubby elvis looking dude" was tapping on his car window and asked "Are you on parole or probation?" He went on, "While I was handing him my ID he reached in my car and tried to pull me out the car but forgot he was on a steady donut diet."
"It was comical to me until he pulled out his guns, blew his whistle and yelled for help (MallCop) !!! But make no mistake he's dangerous. Only thing more dangerous than a scared man with a gun, is a scared man with an agenda, a gun and a badge. I was citied for obstruction smh," he added.
The "U Can't Touch This" hitmaker continued, "You have to know me to understand I was laughing when he was grunting and pulling on me .. I had just left the weight room .. I will now answer his question, contrary to his personal beliefs, all people of color are not on parole or probation fat boy !!!"
He concluded, "Instead of being bitter, I'm taking the opportunity to make this a 'teachable moment' and 'eye opener' for my many friends & colleagues."
He has been released from Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, CA.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik