Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Twins' Birthday With Self-Made Cupcakes
Jennifer Lopez is a hands-on mother. The popstar took a break from her hectic schedule as an artist and performer to celebrate her twins' special day. She traded her mic and flashy outfit for oven and apron to bake her kids cupcakes for their birthday celebration at school.
J.Lo's children with ex-husband Marc Anthony, son Maximilian David and daughter Emme Maribel, turned 5 on February 22. "Happy Birthday Coconuts!!! 5 years of joy and true love!!! #schoolcupcakes #momduties #bestfeelingever," she tweeted along with a picture of two dozen cupcakes.
The singer and her dancer beau Casper Smart also took Max and Emme to a birthday pizza lunch at Planet Dailies at the Grove mall in L.A. She wore a red sweatshirt and held Max's hand, while Casper carried Emme. They also made a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for dessert.
"It was a really cute family outing," an eyewitness said of the family outing. "J.Lo sat at the head of the table and Casper was by her side, and her mother was with them, too. They all ate pizza and fries and were laughing and giggling with the kids."
"Casper was very hands on with the children and was entertaining them and helping Jennifer make their birthday lots of fun," the source added to E! News. "Aside from the giggles they were very low-key and like a proper little family. It was very sweet to see."
A few days earlier, Marc's son Cristian from his marriage to former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres also celebrated his birthday. The "On the Floor" hitmaker tweeted a photo of the extended family celebrating the special day together. "Happy Birthday Cristian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #houseparty #FAMILIA," she wrote.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest