Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Twins' Birthday With Self-Made Cupcakes
Jennifer Lopez is a hands-on mother. The popstar took a break from her hectic schedule as an artist and performer to celebrate her twins' special day. She traded her mic and flashy outfit for oven and apron to bake her kids cupcakes for their birthday celebration at school.
J.Lo's children with ex-husband Marc Anthony, son Maximilian David and daughter Emme Maribel, turned 5 on February 22. "Happy Birthday Coconuts!!! 5 years of joy and true love!!! #schoolcupcakes #momduties #bestfeelingever," she tweeted along with a picture of two dozen cupcakes.
The singer and her dancer beau Casper Smart also took Max and Emme to a birthday pizza lunch at Planet Dailies at the Grove mall in L.A. She wore a red sweatshirt and held Max's hand, while Casper carried Emme. They also made a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for dessert.
"It was a really cute family outing," an eyewitness said of the family outing. "J.Lo sat at the head of the table and Casper was by her side, and her mother was with them, too. They all ate pizza and fries and were laughing and giggling with the kids."
"Casper was very hands on with the children and was entertaining them and helping Jennifer make their birthday lots of fun," the source added to E! News. "Aside from the giggles they were very low-key and like a proper little family. It was very sweet to see."
A few days earlier, Marc's son Cristian from his marriage to former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres also celebrated his birthday. The "On the Floor" hitmaker tweeted a photo of the extended family celebrating the special day together. "Happy Birthday Cristian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #houseparty #FAMILIA," she wrote.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full