Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Twins' Birthday With Self-Made Cupcakes
Jennifer Lopez is a hands-on mother. The popstar took a break from her hectic schedule as an artist and performer to celebrate her twins' special day. She traded her mic and flashy outfit for oven and apron to bake her kids cupcakes for their birthday celebration at school.
J.Lo's children with ex-husband Marc Anthony, son Maximilian David and daughter Emme Maribel, turned 5 on February 22. "Happy Birthday Coconuts!!! 5 years of joy and true love!!! #schoolcupcakes #momduties #bestfeelingever," she tweeted along with a picture of two dozen cupcakes.
The singer and her dancer beau Casper Smart also took Max and Emme to a birthday pizza lunch at Planet Dailies at the Grove mall in L.A. She wore a red sweatshirt and held Max's hand, while Casper carried Emme. They also made a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for dessert.
"It was a really cute family outing," an eyewitness said of the family outing. "J.Lo sat at the head of the table and Casper was by her side, and her mother was with them, too. They all ate pizza and fries and were laughing and giggling with the kids."
"Casper was very hands on with the children and was entertaining them and helping Jennifer make their birthday lots of fun," the source added to E! News. "Aside from the giggles they were very low-key and like a proper little family. It was very sweet to see."
A few days earlier, Marc's son Cristian from his marriage to former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres also celebrated his birthday. The "On the Floor" hitmaker tweeted a photo of the extended family celebrating the special day together. "Happy Birthday Cristian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #houseparty #FAMILIA," she wrote.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist