Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Twins' Birthday With Self-Made Cupcakes
Jennifer Lopez is a hands-on mother. The popstar took a break from her hectic schedule as an artist and performer to celebrate her twins' special day. She traded her mic and flashy outfit for oven and apron to bake her kids cupcakes for their birthday celebration at school.
J.Lo's children with ex-husband Marc Anthony, son Maximilian David and daughter Emme Maribel, turned 5 on February 22. "Happy Birthday Coconuts!!! 5 years of joy and true love!!! #schoolcupcakes #momduties #bestfeelingever," she tweeted along with a picture of two dozen cupcakes.
The singer and her dancer beau Casper Smart also took Max and Emme to a birthday pizza lunch at Planet Dailies at the Grove mall in L.A. She wore a red sweatshirt and held Max's hand, while Casper carried Emme. They also made a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for dessert.
"It was a really cute family outing," an eyewitness said of the family outing. "J.Lo sat at the head of the table and Casper was by her side, and her mother was with them, too. They all ate pizza and fries and were laughing and giggling with the kids."
"Casper was very hands on with the children and was entertaining them and helping Jennifer make their birthday lots of fun," the source added to E! News. "Aside from the giggles they were very low-key and like a proper little family. It was very sweet to see."
A few days earlier, Marc's son Cristian from his marriage to former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres also celebrated his birthday. The "On the Floor" hitmaker tweeted a photo of the extended family celebrating the special day together. "Happy Birthday Cristian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #houseparty #FAMILIA," she wrote.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger