Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Twins' Birthday With Self-Made Cupcakes
Jennifer Lopez is a hands-on mother. The popstar took a break from her hectic schedule as an artist and performer to celebrate her twins' special day. She traded her mic and flashy outfit for oven and apron to bake her kids cupcakes for their birthday celebration at school.
J.Lo's children with ex-husband Marc Anthony, son Maximilian David and daughter Emme Maribel, turned 5 on February 22. "Happy Birthday Coconuts!!! 5 years of joy and true love!!! #schoolcupcakes #momduties #bestfeelingever," she tweeted along with a picture of two dozen cupcakes.
The singer and her dancer beau Casper Smart also took Max and Emme to a birthday pizza lunch at Planet Dailies at the Grove mall in L.A. She wore a red sweatshirt and held Max's hand, while Casper carried Emme. They also made a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for dessert.
"It was a really cute family outing," an eyewitness said of the family outing. "J.Lo sat at the head of the table and Casper was by her side, and her mother was with them, too. They all ate pizza and fries and were laughing and giggling with the kids."
"Casper was very hands on with the children and was entertaining them and helping Jennifer make their birthday lots of fun," the source added to E! News. "Aside from the giggles they were very low-key and like a proper little family. It was very sweet to see."
A few days earlier, Marc's son Cristian from his marriage to former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres also celebrated his birthday. The "On the Floor" hitmaker tweeted a photo of the extended family celebrating the special day together. "Happy Birthday Cristian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #houseparty #FAMILIA," she wrote.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle