Jennifer Lawrence and Nina Dobrev Wow at 2013 Independent Spirit Awards
Jennifer Lawrence and Nina Dobrev were among the Hollywood movie beauties who graced the pink carpet of the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards. Both commanded attention in their own ways as they posed for the awaiting photographers at Santa Monica Beach on Saturday, February 23 in Santa Monica, Calif.
Lawrence showed off her curves in Lanvin's latest Spring collection. Her black dress was styled with a crystal choker and a wrap skirt with an asymmetrical hem which was accented with an obi style belt. Wearing her hair in a simple high bun, she completed her look with Giuseppe Zanotti strappy sandals and Bottega Veneta bag.
While the "Silver Linings Playbook" opted for a sexy look, Dobrev kept it sweet and sassy in a Michael Kors Spring 2013 number consisting of a white sleeveless textured top, a gold waistband and white shorts. "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" actress finished off her relaxed look with matching Jimmy Choo sandals and H. Stern ring.
Adding color to the event was Camila Alves. Coming with her actor husband Matthew McConaughey who donned a D&G number, Alves flaunted her post-baby body in a pink Escada gown that gave a glimpse at her cleavage through a small keyhole. She paired it with a white clutch and Brian Atwood pumps.
Stana Katic and Mary Elizabeth Winstead also opted for bright colors. Like Alves, "Castle" star Katic rocked a pink Donna Karan Resort 2013 jumpsuit with a plunging neckline. She matched it with a gold Jill Milan '450 Sutter' clutch and pewter strappy sandals. Winstead chose a light blue Emilio Pucci frock from her Fall 2012 collection.
Nine-year-old Quvenzhane Wallis looked lovely in a blush-colored custom-made Stella McCartney frock. Rashida Jones also went with a McCartney dress for the evening, opting for petrol blue color with green embroidery. Zoe Saldana wore a green-and-white striped frock by Dolce&Gabbana, and Kerry Washington rocked a floral Giambattista Valli dress.
In the male department, such hunks as Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner all looked dapper. Some came solo and the others arrived with the respective partners. Bruce Willis was accompanied by his spouse Emma Heming, Francois-Henri Pinault came with his lovely wife Salma Hayek, and Andy Samberg brought his girlfriend Joanna Newsom.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri