Jennifer Lawrence and Nina Dobrev Wow at 2013 Independent Spirit Awards
Jennifer Lawrence and Nina Dobrev were among the Hollywood movie beauties who graced the pink carpet of the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards. Both commanded attention in their own ways as they posed for the awaiting photographers at Santa Monica Beach on Saturday, February 23 in Santa Monica, Calif.
Lawrence showed off her curves in Lanvin's latest Spring collection. Her black dress was styled with a crystal choker and a wrap skirt with an asymmetrical hem which was accented with an obi style belt. Wearing her hair in a simple high bun, she completed her look with Giuseppe Zanotti strappy sandals and Bottega Veneta bag.
While the "Silver Linings Playbook" opted for a sexy look, Dobrev kept it sweet and sassy in a Michael Kors Spring 2013 number consisting of a white sleeveless textured top, a gold waistband and white shorts. "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" actress finished off her relaxed look with matching Jimmy Choo sandals and H. Stern ring.
Adding color to the event was Camila Alves. Coming with her actor husband Matthew McConaughey who donned a D&G number, Alves flaunted her post-baby body in a pink Escada gown that gave a glimpse at her cleavage through a small keyhole. She paired it with a white clutch and Brian Atwood pumps.
Stana Katic and Mary Elizabeth Winstead also opted for bright colors. Like Alves, "Castle" star Katic rocked a pink Donna Karan Resort 2013 jumpsuit with a plunging neckline. She matched it with a gold Jill Milan '450 Sutter' clutch and pewter strappy sandals. Winstead chose a light blue Emilio Pucci frock from her Fall 2012 collection.
Nine-year-old Quvenzhane Wallis looked lovely in a blush-colored custom-made Stella McCartney frock. Rashida Jones also went with a McCartney dress for the evening, opting for petrol blue color with green embroidery. Zoe Saldana wore a green-and-white striped frock by Dolce&Gabbana, and Kerry Washington rocked a floral Giambattista Valli dress.
In the male department, such hunks as Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner all looked dapper. Some came solo and the others arrived with the respective partners. Bruce Willis was accompanied by his spouse Emma Heming, Francois-Henri Pinault came with his lovely wife Salma Hayek, and Andy Samberg brought his girlfriend Joanna Newsom.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says