Eden Riegel and Julia Barr to Return to 'All My Children'
Two familiar faces are added to the online revival of the ABC daytime drama "All My Children", in addition to the regular cast member. Production company Prospect Park which is bringing the canceled series back to life announces Eden Riegel and Julia will return to the soap opera.
Reigel will appear as cameo guest arc returning as Bianca Montgomery, a memorable character who came out of the closet and earned her an Emmy win and four nominations. Barr will also reprise her Emmy-winning role as Brooke English initially portrayed by Elissa Leeds in 1976.
The show will continue production starting February 25 for a spring return in paid online TV and interactive media network along with another revived show "One Life to Live". The show's new 30-minute episodes will be available on Hulu, HuluPlus and iTunes.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation