Eden Riegel and Julia Barr to Return to 'All My Children'
Two familiar faces are added to the online revival of the ABC daytime drama "All My Children", in addition to the regular cast member. Production company Prospect Park which is bringing the canceled series back to life announces Eden Riegel and Julia will return to the soap opera.
Reigel will appear as cameo guest arc returning as Bianca Montgomery, a memorable character who came out of the closet and earned her an Emmy win and four nominations. Barr will also reprise her Emmy-winning role as Brooke English initially portrayed by Elissa Leeds in 1976.
The show will continue production starting February 25 for a spring return in paid online TV and interactive media network along with another revived show "One Life to Live". The show's new 30-minute episodes will be available on Hulu, HuluPlus and iTunes.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing