Eden Riegel and Julia Barr to Return to 'All My Children'
Two familiar faces are added to the online revival of the ABC daytime drama "All My Children", in addition to the regular cast member. Production company Prospect Park which is bringing the canceled series back to life announces Eden Riegel and Julia will return to the soap opera.
Reigel will appear as cameo guest arc returning as Bianca Montgomery, a memorable character who came out of the closet and earned her an Emmy win and four nominations. Barr will also reprise her Emmy-winning role as Brooke English initially portrayed by Elissa Leeds in 1976.
The show will continue production starting February 25 for a spring return in paid online TV and interactive media network along with another revived show "One Life to Live". The show's new 30-minute episodes will be available on Hulu, HuluPlus and iTunes.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert