Eden Riegel and Julia Barr to Return to 'All My Children'
Two familiar faces are added to the online revival of the ABC daytime drama "All My Children", in addition to the regular cast member. Production company Prospect Park which is bringing the canceled series back to life announces Eden Riegel and Julia will return to the soap opera.
Reigel will appear as cameo guest arc returning as Bianca Montgomery, a memorable character who came out of the closet and earned her an Emmy win and four nominations. Barr will also reprise her Emmy-winning role as Brooke English initially portrayed by Elissa Leeds in 1976.
The show will continue production starting February 25 for a spring return in paid online TV and interactive media network along with another revived show "One Life to Live". The show's new 30-minute episodes will be available on Hulu, HuluPlus and iTunes.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story