Eden Riegel and Julia Barr to Return to 'All My Children'
Two familiar faces are added to the online revival of the ABC daytime drama "All My Children", in addition to the regular cast member. Production company Prospect Park which is bringing the canceled series back to life announces Eden Riegel and Julia will return to the soap opera.
Reigel will appear as cameo guest arc returning as Bianca Montgomery, a memorable character who came out of the closet and earned her an Emmy win and four nominations. Barr will also reprise her Emmy-winning role as Brooke English initially portrayed by Elissa Leeds in 1976.
The show will continue production starting February 25 for a spring return in paid online TV and interactive media network along with another revived show "One Life to Live". The show's new 30-minute episodes will be available on Hulu, HuluPlus and iTunes.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?