Emily Watson Slams Adam Brody in First Clip for 'Some Girl(s)'
Before it gets premiered at the 2013 SXSW Festival in early March, "Some Girl(s)" debuts its first sneak peek online via Deadline. The clip features a simple scene involving Adam Brody and Emily Watson.
The two are seen revisiting a room, which is said to keep "lots of memories" for both Brody and Watson. The latter, however, doesn't seem to recall fond memories between them in the room. Instead, she accuses him of being "vampiric" and "cannibalistic" for telling their story in his book. When Brody tries to explain that the book is just fiction, she laughs instead.
Brody plays an author who writes a book called "The Calculus of Desire". On the eve of his wedding, the successful writer travels around the country to meet up with ex-lovers in an attempt to make amends for his wrongdoings. It seems that Watson is one of his ex-girlfriends.
"Some Girl(s)" will be screened on March 9 at SXSW. The film marks the first big screen feature from director Jennifer Getzinger since 2002's "The Guru". Rounding up the cast ensemble are Kristen Bell, Jennifer Morrison, Zoe Kazan, Mia Maestro, and Laura Perloe.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic