Emily Watson Slams Adam Brody in First Clip for 'Some Girl(s)'
Before it gets premiered at the 2013 SXSW Festival in early March, "Some Girl(s)" debuts its first sneak peek online via Deadline. The clip features a simple scene involving Adam Brody and Emily Watson.
The two are seen revisiting a room, which is said to keep "lots of memories" for both Brody and Watson. The latter, however, doesn't seem to recall fond memories between them in the room. Instead, she accuses him of being "vampiric" and "cannibalistic" for telling their story in his book. When Brody tries to explain that the book is just fiction, she laughs instead.
Brody plays an author who writes a book called "The Calculus of Desire". On the eve of his wedding, the successful writer travels around the country to meet up with ex-lovers in an attempt to make amends for his wrongdoings. It seems that Watson is one of his ex-girlfriends.
"Some Girl(s)" will be screened on March 9 at SXSW. The film marks the first big screen feature from director Jennifer Getzinger since 2002's "The Guru". Rounding up the cast ensemble are Kristen Bell, Jennifer Morrison, Zoe Kazan, Mia Maestro, and Laura Perloe.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway