Emily Watson Slams Adam Brody in First Clip for 'Some Girl(s)'
Before it gets premiered at the 2013 SXSW Festival in early March, "Some Girl(s)" debuts its first sneak peek online via Deadline. The clip features a simple scene involving Adam Brody and Emily Watson.
The two are seen revisiting a room, which is said to keep "lots of memories" for both Brody and Watson. The latter, however, doesn't seem to recall fond memories between them in the room. Instead, she accuses him of being "vampiric" and "cannibalistic" for telling their story in his book. When Brody tries to explain that the book is just fiction, she laughs instead.
Brody plays an author who writes a book called "The Calculus of Desire". On the eve of his wedding, the successful writer travels around the country to meet up with ex-lovers in an attempt to make amends for his wrongdoings. It seems that Watson is one of his ex-girlfriends.
"Some Girl(s)" will be screened on March 9 at SXSW. The film marks the first big screen feature from director Jennifer Getzinger since 2002's "The Guru". Rounding up the cast ensemble are Kristen Bell, Jennifer Morrison, Zoe Kazan, Mia Maestro, and Laura Perloe.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard