'Twilight' Actor Bronson Pelletier Sentenced to Probation for Peeing in Public
Canadian actor Bronson Pelletier has been sentenced to two years probation after pleading "no contest" to public intoxication charge stemming from an incident in Los Angeles International Airport two months ago. In addition, the court ordered him to attend 52 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, twice a week.
Last December, Pelletier was caught by the police after the 26-year-old actor made ruckus in a plane. The authorities decided that he was too drunk to fly and got him out of the plane. They allowed him to take the next flight when he sobered up.
The police were called again later when Pelletier allegedly urinated in front of the gate of his next flight. After the incident, Pelletier defended himself, saying, "The same guy that bought me drinks was the guy that got me taken off the plane." He added, "No peeing... peeing did not happen."
In January, however, a video of him urinating in the airport surfaced. The footage showed Pelletier who wore a sweater and light blue jeans urinating on the floor, right in front of people in the terminal, while a guard in red uniform was begging, "Sir, sir." Soon afterwards, a police officer came and handcuffed him. He was taken to jail, but he was released after.
Pelletier was arrested in Gym Bar in West Hollywood recently because of cocaine and methamphetamine possession. The actor also denied the issue, "That situation was ... uh, yeah, no ... that did not happen."
The actor is famous for his role as werewolf in one of "Twilight" movies. Pelletier also took part in "Fishing Naked", "Heat Wave", and Canadian TV series "Arctic Air."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences