'Touch' 2.05 Preview: Jake Finally Meets Amelia
Lucy is closer than ever to find her daughter Amelia in the next episode of "Touch". A preview for the upcoming outing sees Lucy is screaming her daughter's name while a car, possibly carrying Amelia, is leaving.
Jake, however, may finally meet Amelia in person. It will be a race against time as Jake contacts Amelia with coordinates to a meeting location and both manage to escape their supervision.
As Martin and Lucy desperately search for their gifted and determined kids, they uncover some critical details about Calvin's brain-damaged brother. Meanwhile in Mexico, Guillermo confesses his sins to a priest and faces a brutal decision.
"Eye to Eye" will air Friday, March 1 at 9/8c on FOX.
Lukas Haas recently said his character, Calvin, couldn't be trusted although he's now working with Martin to find out information about Aster Corps. "You're never quite sure if he's working for the good guys or the bad guys," he said. "From Martin's perspective, he's obviously a bad guy. In a split second, I would kidnap Jake."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'