'Touch' 2.05 Preview: Jake Finally Meets Amelia
Lucy is closer than ever to find her daughter Amelia in the next episode of "Touch". A preview for the upcoming outing sees Lucy is screaming her daughter's name while a car, possibly carrying Amelia, is leaving.
Jake, however, may finally meet Amelia in person. It will be a race against time as Jake contacts Amelia with coordinates to a meeting location and both manage to escape their supervision.
As Martin and Lucy desperately search for their gifted and determined kids, they uncover some critical details about Calvin's brain-damaged brother. Meanwhile in Mexico, Guillermo confesses his sins to a priest and faces a brutal decision.
"Eye to Eye" will air Friday, March 1 at 9/8c on FOX.
Lukas Haas recently said his character, Calvin, couldn't be trusted although he's now working with Martin to find out information about Aster Corps. "You're never quite sure if he's working for the good guys or the bad guys," he said. "From Martin's perspective, he's obviously a bad guy. In a split second, I would kidnap Jake."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses