'Touch' 2.05 Preview: Jake Finally Meets Amelia
Lucy is closer than ever to find her daughter Amelia in the next episode of "Touch". A preview for the upcoming outing sees Lucy is screaming her daughter's name while a car, possibly carrying Amelia, is leaving.
Jake, however, may finally meet Amelia in person. It will be a race against time as Jake contacts Amelia with coordinates to a meeting location and both manage to escape their supervision.
As Martin and Lucy desperately search for their gifted and determined kids, they uncover some critical details about Calvin's brain-damaged brother. Meanwhile in Mexico, Guillermo confesses his sins to a priest and faces a brutal decision.
"Eye to Eye" will air Friday, March 1 at 9/8c on FOX.
Lukas Haas recently said his character, Calvin, couldn't be trusted although he's now working with Martin to find out information about Aster Corps. "You're never quite sure if he's working for the good guys or the bad guys," he said. "From Martin's perspective, he's obviously a bad guy. In a split second, I would kidnap Jake."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'