'Touch' 2.05 Preview: Jake Finally Meets Amelia
Lucy is closer than ever to find her daughter Amelia in the next episode of "Touch". A preview for the upcoming outing sees Lucy is screaming her daughter's name while a car, possibly carrying Amelia, is leaving.
Jake, however, may finally meet Amelia in person. It will be a race against time as Jake contacts Amelia with coordinates to a meeting location and both manage to escape their supervision.
As Martin and Lucy desperately search for their gifted and determined kids, they uncover some critical details about Calvin's brain-damaged brother. Meanwhile in Mexico, Guillermo confesses his sins to a priest and faces a brutal decision.
"Eye to Eye" will air Friday, March 1 at 9/8c on FOX.
Lukas Haas recently said his character, Calvin, couldn't be trusted although he's now working with Martin to find out information about Aster Corps. "You're never quite sure if he's working for the good guys or the bad guys," he said. "From Martin's perspective, he's obviously a bad guy. In a split second, I would kidnap Jake."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert