'Touch' 2.05 Preview: Jake Finally Meets Amelia
Lucy is closer than ever to find her daughter Amelia in the next episode of "Touch". A preview for the upcoming outing sees Lucy is screaming her daughter's name while a car, possibly carrying Amelia, is leaving.
Jake, however, may finally meet Amelia in person. It will be a race against time as Jake contacts Amelia with coordinates to a meeting location and both manage to escape their supervision.
As Martin and Lucy desperately search for their gifted and determined kids, they uncover some critical details about Calvin's brain-damaged brother. Meanwhile in Mexico, Guillermo confesses his sins to a priest and faces a brutal decision.
"Eye to Eye" will air Friday, March 1 at 9/8c on FOX.
Lukas Haas recently said his character, Calvin, couldn't be trusted although he's now working with Martin to find out information about Aster Corps. "You're never quite sure if he's working for the good guys or the bad guys," he said. "From Martin's perspective, he's obviously a bad guy. In a split second, I would kidnap Jake."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns