First Look at Battered Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in 'Grudge Match'
A first look at Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in "Grudge Match" has been unveiled for viewing pleasure. A Twitter user called @w_whitehurst shares the photo, giving a look at Stallone and De Niro as two senior boxers on a ring.
Stallone, channeling his inner Rocky Balboa persona, sports bloodied face while rocking white boxer pants and boots and flaunting his muscular arms which are tattoo-free. De Niro, meanwhile, looks sweaty with a battered face while putting on green boxer pants.
The picture is seemingly not taken from any scene from the movie. "NBA star Robin Lopez on the set of 'Grudge Match' w De Niro and Stallone," so reads a caption of the photo, explaining that it is indeed a behind-the-scene image.
"Grudge Match" revolves around retired boxers Billy "The Kid" McGuigan and Henry "Razor" Sharp, lifelong bitter rivals who are coaxed out of retirement and into the ring for one final grudge match - 50 years after their last title fight.
Peter Segal serves as the director, while Doug Ellin and Tim Kelleher pen the script. The drama is also supported by Kim Basinger, Alan Arkin, Kevin Hart and Jon Bernthal. It is set to open Stateside on November 15.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage