First Look at Battered Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in 'Grudge Match'
A first look at Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in "Grudge Match" has been unveiled for viewing pleasure. A Twitter user called @w_whitehurst shares the photo, giving a look at Stallone and De Niro as two senior boxers on a ring.
Stallone, channeling his inner Rocky Balboa persona, sports bloodied face while rocking white boxer pants and boots and flaunting his muscular arms which are tattoo-free. De Niro, meanwhile, looks sweaty with a battered face while putting on green boxer pants.
The picture is seemingly not taken from any scene from the movie. "NBA star Robin Lopez on the set of 'Grudge Match' w De Niro and Stallone," so reads a caption of the photo, explaining that it is indeed a behind-the-scene image.
"Grudge Match" revolves around retired boxers Billy "The Kid" McGuigan and Henry "Razor" Sharp, lifelong bitter rivals who are coaxed out of retirement and into the ring for one final grudge match - 50 years after their last title fight.
Peter Segal serves as the director, while Doug Ellin and Tim Kelleher pen the script. The drama is also supported by Kim Basinger, Alan Arkin, Kevin Hart and Jon Bernthal. It is set to open Stateside on November 15.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters