First Look at Battered Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in 'Grudge Match'
A first look at Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in "Grudge Match" has been unveiled for viewing pleasure. A Twitter user called @w_whitehurst shares the photo, giving a look at Stallone and De Niro as two senior boxers on a ring.
Stallone, channeling his inner Rocky Balboa persona, sports bloodied face while rocking white boxer pants and boots and flaunting his muscular arms which are tattoo-free. De Niro, meanwhile, looks sweaty with a battered face while putting on green boxer pants.
The picture is seemingly not taken from any scene from the movie. "NBA star Robin Lopez on the set of 'Grudge Match' w De Niro and Stallone," so reads a caption of the photo, explaining that it is indeed a behind-the-scene image.
"Grudge Match" revolves around retired boxers Billy "The Kid" McGuigan and Henry "Razor" Sharp, lifelong bitter rivals who are coaxed out of retirement and into the ring for one final grudge match - 50 years after their last title fight.
Peter Segal serves as the director, while Doug Ellin and Tim Kelleher pen the script. The drama is also supported by Kim Basinger, Alan Arkin, Kevin Hart and Jon Bernthal. It is set to open Stateside on November 15.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth