Jennifer Lawrence Goes Elegant in First Ads for Miss Dior
Jennifer Lawrence is frontrunner for Best Actress award at the upcoming Oscars, but even before the show is held, she gets the spotlight in new ad campaign for Miss Dior handbags. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" looks stunning, with her hair slicked back.
Some of the images are taken in black and white and the 22-year-old actress wears a birdcage veil in some of the shots. In other photos, she holds chain-strapped bags from the spring ready-to-wear collection by Raf Simons.
Willy Vanderperre shot the pictures. The ads will debut in Numero magazine later this month, followed by several other publications in April.
Lawrence was first announced as the new face of Miss Dior in October. "It's such a dream to represent an iconic brand that is synonymous with high fashion," she said in a statement.
"I'm so excited to be working with the fashion house and wear the new creations by Raf Simons. His most recent haute couture and ready-to-wear collections glamorously capture the modern era at Dior."
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media