Jennifer Lawrence Goes Elegant in First Ads for Miss Dior
Jennifer Lawrence is frontrunner for Best Actress award at the upcoming Oscars, but even before the show is held, she gets the spotlight in new ad campaign for Miss Dior handbags. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" looks stunning, with her hair slicked back.
Some of the images are taken in black and white and the 22-year-old actress wears a birdcage veil in some of the shots. In other photos, she holds chain-strapped bags from the spring ready-to-wear collection by Raf Simons.
Willy Vanderperre shot the pictures. The ads will debut in Numero magazine later this month, followed by several other publications in April.
Lawrence was first announced as the new face of Miss Dior in October. "It's such a dream to represent an iconic brand that is synonymous with high fashion," she said in a statement.
"I'm so excited to be working with the fashion house and wear the new creations by Raf Simons. His most recent haute couture and ready-to-wear collections glamorously capture the modern era at Dior."
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift