Jennifer Lawrence Goes Elegant in First Ads for Miss Dior
Jennifer Lawrence is frontrunner for Best Actress award at the upcoming Oscars, but even before the show is held, she gets the spotlight in new ad campaign for Miss Dior handbags. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" looks stunning, with her hair slicked back.
Some of the images are taken in black and white and the 22-year-old actress wears a birdcage veil in some of the shots. In other photos, she holds chain-strapped bags from the spring ready-to-wear collection by Raf Simons.
Willy Vanderperre shot the pictures. The ads will debut in Numero magazine later this month, followed by several other publications in April.
Lawrence was first announced as the new face of Miss Dior in October. "It's such a dream to represent an iconic brand that is synonymous with high fashion," she said in a statement.
"I'm so excited to be working with the fashion house and wear the new creations by Raf Simons. His most recent haute couture and ready-to-wear collections glamorously capture the modern era at Dior."
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch