One Direction on Their 3D Film: 'You Can See Us in the Toilet'
As many people have known, One Direction is ready to unleash their first 3D movie this August. Building their fans' anticipation to the release of the documentary film, which is aptly titled "1D3D", the five members of the British-Irish boyband promised that they would show something fans wouldn't miss in the pic.
"[The director Morgan] Spurlock's here himself," Niall Horan revealed to Fuse when the band attended the 2013 BRIT Awards earlier this week. Of what Directioners could expect from the 3D film, he said, "We're shooting the movie here. It's actually just been in the toilet with us, no lie! It's coming out August 30 and it's very all access, all areas."
Agreeing with his bandmate, Liam Payne added, "That's when you can see us in the toilet."
"1D3D" will highlight the behind-the-scene moments of the five heartthrobs during their first world tour as a band. It will be based on their story behind the hit single "What Makes You Beautiful".
The music movie reportedly will be a blend of concert footage and pieces of the boys' stories that will give chances to fans to see glimpses of their idols' real life. Morgan Spurlock serves behind the lens for the pic that will hit the U.S. theaters on August 30.
Apart from preparing their upcoming movie, Horan, Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have also been busy promoting their latest single "One Way or Another", which was recorded in support of the U.K. charity Comic Relief. "We're just massively honored to be a part of it and we're just loving the fact that we get to do something amazing for such an amazing cause," Malik said of the project.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says