'The Vampire Diaries' 4.16 Preview: Elena Turns Off Her Humanity
Just when it seems that Elena has moved on from the grief over the death of her brother, she makes Stefan worry again. In an upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries", she and Caroline are participating in a cheerleading competition, and the new vampire is feeding on a girl from their rival team.
Caroline isn't happy that Elena is feeding on the competition, while Stefan notices that Elena's humanity is off. "She's numb to everything that makes her who she is," the younger Salavatore tries to alert his brother, Damon, who seemingly isn't bothered at all. "Show her a good time," he suggests instead.
Later, the two brothers see Elena walking out naked. "It's nothing you guys haven't seen before," she coldly says as Stefan and Damon appear to be confused.
"The Vampire Diaries" will take a two-week hiatus and return with the new episode "Bring It On" on Thursday, March 14.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'