'The Vampire Diaries' 4.16 Preview: Elena Turns Off Her Humanity
Just when it seems that Elena has moved on from the grief over the death of her brother, she makes Stefan worry again. In an upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries", she and Caroline are participating in a cheerleading competition, and the new vampire is feeding on a girl from their rival team.
Caroline isn't happy that Elena is feeding on the competition, while Stefan notices that Elena's humanity is off. "She's numb to everything that makes her who she is," the younger Salavatore tries to alert his brother, Damon, who seemingly isn't bothered at all. "Show her a good time," he suggests instead.
Later, the two brothers see Elena walking out naked. "It's nothing you guys haven't seen before," she coldly says as Stefan and Damon appear to be confused.
"The Vampire Diaries" will take a two-week hiatus and return with the new episode "Bring It On" on Thursday, March 14.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding