'The Vampire Diaries' 4.16 Preview: Elena Turns Off Her Humanity
Just when it seems that Elena has moved on from the grief over the death of her brother, she makes Stefan worry again. In an upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries", she and Caroline are participating in a cheerleading competition, and the new vampire is feeding on a girl from their rival team.
Caroline isn't happy that Elena is feeding on the competition, while Stefan notices that Elena's humanity is off. "She's numb to everything that makes her who she is," the younger Salavatore tries to alert his brother, Damon, who seemingly isn't bothered at all. "Show her a good time," he suggests instead.
Later, the two brothers see Elena walking out naked. "It's nothing you guys haven't seen before," she coldly says as Stefan and Damon appear to be confused.
"The Vampire Diaries" will take a two-week hiatus and return with the new episode "Bring It On" on Thursday, March 14.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture